★彡CHAPTER 10彡★

next morning

tanvir wake up from his sleep and look beside him.........to see y/n...........but it is empty.......he jerk up from bed to find y/n.......he think that she should be in washroom but no.............then realization hit him of yesterday night.................he curse himself.......and understand that y/n just runaway somewhere.............

Tanvir= shit..........(throw his head back)

he wear his shirt and run outside to find y/n..........while calling his mens...........to track y/n.........

SMALL FLASHBACK

y/n woke up just after few hours........she look beside her and see tanvir sleeping while holding her........she feel disgusted of herself she remove his hand from her waist and adjust her dress and run to her room..........pack her stuff and call a cab...............she just wanted to get away from tanvir........

FLASHBACK END

right now y/n is standing outside the sharma mansion.....fighting with her thoughts.......to how to face her family.........but eventually she decide to go inside................

but eventually she decide to go inside

y/n enter the living room slienty.............. and see her family having their morning tea while teasing ishi who is being a whole red tomato..............y/n look at her smiling face and started feeling guilty that if she came to know about the truth.............she will hate her.........her eyes become teary..............but soon someone call her

Maa= y/n..............beta when did you came..........(coming towards her)

(as she came y/n quicky hug her tight while holding her tears...)

maa= what happen y/n (worried)

yashi= what will happen to her badi maa......she is probably missing us that's why.......otherwise she is one of those who make others in trouble............

Ishi= y/n why you came this early tanvir said that you both will come till evening.........and where is he...........

(listening to tanvir's name y/n hug her maa more tight )

Y/n= actually ...di...he..h.as...some important work so he tell me to leave early........that's why..

ishi = oh...ok....

dadi= arey............now let her rest.........the time she step inside you all shower her with questions.........let her rest..............go y/n have some rest......(y/n nodded...and run towards her room)

Y/N ROOM