★彡CHAPTER 18彡★

Y/n is driving the car in unusual speed with tears in her eyes their is lots of things going in her mind.....one side she is not able to accept what ishi said while other side she is extremely angry on tanvir.....

Y/n= you did wrong tanvir...(red eyes)

Y/n enter the mansion and see tanvir and bangtan hanging out together

Y/n enter the mansion and see tanvir and bangtan hanging out together.....as all of them look at her....tanvir come towards her running and embrace her...

Tanvir = I miss you princess....(break the hug)...why are yo--- ( he stop as he see y/n blood shot red eyes)......what happened princess why did you cried...tell me

(Y/n chuckle)

Y/n= woh woh actor of the year goes to TANVIR KAPOOR ( claps)

Tanvir and others look at her with frown

Jitesh = what are you talking about y/n

Y/n = what i am talking about .....yah...i am talking about your well played game....(death glare tanvir)

Tanvir = what happened princess....why are being like this...

Y/n= so how supposed to be tanvir....tell me...(cold)

(Tanvir is feeling like someone stab his heart hard listening to y/n talking like this to him)

Y/n= i trust you tanvir how can you do this to me...i leave my family behind for you....i am also ok about what society think about....is this what i deserve after all this...(teary eyes)

Tanvir= but what i did princess...

Y/n = what you did......YOU FUCKING TANVIR KAPOOR PLAY WITH MY FEELING'S....ONE SIDE YOU  SAY YOU LOVE ME...WHILE ON OTHER SIDE SLEEP WITH MY OWN SISTER AND MAKE HER PREGNANT.....i have to say really well played tanvir....i am never thought you will be such a womenizer....

Tanvir and boy's  are totally shock after hearing y/n..

Namam= what are you saying y/n

Y/n = i am saying what is truth naman bhai....this guy standing here make my sister pregnant....and acting like nothing happens...

Tanvir= that's not tru---

Y/n= oh please i am not here to listen to your explanation... Tanvir kapoor i am here to take my stuff....and i wish this time you do what is right to do....except my sister and marry her and be a good father and plz don't LIE THIS TIME ....and play with her feelings...and forgot that something ever happened between us....

(Y/n had said those words but only she knows how difficult it was for her....)

as she said she start moving towards her room............while tanvir came out of his thoughts and follow y/n

tanvir = listen to me y/n............plz listen to me one's........it is just a misunderstanding nothing else.......(following her towards her room)

y/n take out her bag and start packing her important stuff while tanvir is continuously begging her to talk to him

y/n take out her bag and start packing her important stuff while tanvir is continuously begging her to talk to him.................after sometime tanvir temper lost he pull y/n towards him.....which make her bump into his well build chest 

tanvir= listen to me y/n....i don't know what had ishi tell you but i didn't do anything to her

(y/n started wiggling in his arms while pushing him......but nothing happen to tahir hold)

y/n= leave me.........

(tanvir didn't move a bit......in contrast he tighten his hold )

y/n= I SAID LEAVE ME (she shout )

(while tanvir push her on the bed.......put her hands above her head and kiss her........y/n started hitting his chest while tears start streaming down her eyes....tanvir pull her more closer to him and deepen the kiss.............after sometime he broke the kiss and look in y/n eyes and said)

tanvir= YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOU ARE MINE.........DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Y/n= (push him) THIS IS WHAT YOU KNOW.............YOU ALWAYS DO THIS.........YOU DON'T OWN ME.........I OWN MYSELF..........Y/N SHARMA OWN HERSELF.......DO YOU UNDERSTAND............I HATE YOU 

(She said and went out of the room while taking her bag)

while tanvir feel on his knee and he can't control his tear anymore and burst out..........while boys bragged into the room as soon they see y/n leaving the mansion...........they try their best y/n is not in her right state of mind so she didn't listen to them and went......................jai came and hug tanvir while tanvir start crying like a baby in his arm

Tanvir= i didn't do (sniff) anything (sniff) jai tell y/n na (sniff) i love her (sniff) i never sleep with ishi (sniff) i didn't make her pregnant (sniff) i can't cheat on y/n jai

Tanvir= i didn't do (sniff) anything (sniff) jai tell y/n na (sniff) i love her (sniff) i never sleep with ishi (sniff) i didn't make her pregnant (sniff) i can't cheat on y/n jai...........she is my life i can't live without her.............i can't..... believe me(sniff)...........

boys were shock seeing tanvir in this state as he never cry.......even in any worse situation......they all started comforting him............

While tanvir is only remembering y/n words and her teary eyes which is replaced by hate rather than love........... 

𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼

𝕊ℍ𝔸ℝ𝔼

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

•●❤♡ ____ ♡❤●•◦

This story is based on imagination..........plz don't take it seriously.............any image,video...is not owned by me credits goes to the rightful owner.........and i am not shipping or creating hates towards idols...........it's just for the story.........i hope you understand...................

Please vote....comment....and follow me............it keep me motivated.....to post next part soon.....

Thank you army for your support and reading my ff