★彡CHAPTER 15彡★

???=Y/N

tanvir and y/n both look at the direction from were the voice has come.....................and they became shock after seeing both families standing their with angry and disgusted expression........moreover y/n dad is looking at them with rage............

Y/n= dad......it's not like how it's lo---

Dad= shut up......................i didn't accept this from you y/n...............how can you do this to your own sister..................(angry)

(while ishi is just looking at them with hurtful eyes............suddenly she go to y/n and slap her..............)

while y/n is crying while looking down

y/n= d--ii i am ---so--rr--y

ishi= i never imagine that you do this to me y/n............how can you be so selfish.................to a person who always support you and protect you............how can you..............you just literally seduce you own to be brother in law......when did you become such a sl---

(she was about to continue but cut of by a tight slap across her face....... )

Tanvir= i more word and i swear i will forgot my limits..........(scary and deep voice)

(he point his index finger toward y/n dead while his eyes are dark................and he said while holding y/n hand)

tanvir= and you mr.sharma i am didn't said anything to you cause you are my future father in law...........but if you hurt my y/n i will not appreciate it..............

Dad= who said i am going to be your father in law........i will die but never make you my son in law..............i know their is my is daughter fault to do such a down act.........but i am sure that she will never disagree her parents.............

(in anger tanvir took the knife from the side table which is put in fruit tray and cut his finger and fill y/n head)

tanvir= oh sorry mr.sharma ......no no sasur ji.............sadly i just mark your daughter mine....and now she is mine........(evil smirk)

(while y/n just look at him with her tearful eyes)

dad= TANVIR KAPOOR...........how dare you............(coming towards tanvir)

(as he is about to hit tanvir y/n came in his front )

y/n= dad plz.........don't do anything to him..........please

dad= y/n get out of my way right now.....(as he said but y/n didn't move a inch )

dad= oh so now you will disagree me huh.............(rage look)

y/n= no dad........but whatever you want to say...say it to me.....not to him please.....

Dad= y/n i am telling you if you didn't move right now.........never show your face to me..........i warning you......

(as he said y/n look at him in shock but still didn't move...............)

Dad= so it's mean your are going to take his side now..........over your dad.......ok fine then................GET OUT

Y/n= what

Dad= I SAID GET OUT........BOTH OF YOU RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE.....

(as he raise his voice his bp increase...........yash and rohit came and hold him)

(y/n try to hold him )

Dad= i said get out of my sight...........ishi tell this girl to get out of my house right now.....

Ishi = but dad.........(dad glare her).............(she look at y/n and said).......what do you want know........you already snatch my fiancé.................now plz leave us alone............

Y/n= di

Ishi= ...........i always trust you y/n and this is what you do to me........i always ignore anshi words when she warn me that their is something between you and tanvir..........but i didn't know that i am such a idiot.......to trust you.....

Y/n= no di..plz don't say like that (crying miserly)(yashi came and hug her) mom plz tell di na.........

Mom= what should i tell her huh...........that her own sister whim she love with all her heart snatch her love from her..........

(y/n is just looking them helplessly)

dad= GET OUT...(he said between hos breaths)

(tanvir can't see y/n broken like this he pull her up and lift her up in bridal style and whisper to her )

Tanvir = everything will be fine princess.........but for now lets go from here.....(he said and take y/n out of their)

y/n= but tanvi---(she shut her mouth after getting a deathful glare from tanvir........as he was walking towards door he see smirking anshi and angry abhimaan)

(while anshi mouthed him...........i warned you)

..

after coming out of the house tanvir make y/n sit in his car and tell driver to drove off...........while y/n just look at her house with painful eyes

..

tanvir pull y/n towards him and make her head lay on his lap and he cares her hair ...........while exhaustion after so much crying she fall asleep on his lap..........

while in tanvir mind the only thing that is running is to take revenge from people who make his princess cry..............

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

''

'

'

'

'

after few hours.......

y/n woke up from her sleep.....and sat up and look outside the car.........she gasps

y/n= tanvir where are we............

Tanvir= I OUR REAL HOME PRINCESS...........(smirking)

??

i know it is not up to your expectations but still i write it............as i not getting any motivation nowadays and i am also very feed up because of studies......so i am sorry

𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼

𝕊ℍ𝔸ℝ𝔼

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

•●❤♡ ____ ♡❤●•◦

This story is based on imagination..........plz don't take it seriously.............any image,video...is not owned by me credits goes to the rightful owner.........and i am not shipping or creating hates towards idols...........it's just for the story.........i hope you understand...................

Please vote....comment....and follow me............it keep me motivated.....to post next part soon.....

Thank you army for your support and reading my ff