★彡CHAPTER 6 彡★

today y/n have her first photoshoot as the face of kapoor enterprises for their new clothing ................

IN Y/N ROOM

y/n is getting ready to go to kapoor enterprises

y/n is getting ready to go to kapoor enterprises................when ishi and maa came

ishi= so...............how are you feeling sissy...........

Y/n= nervous as hell.....dii(pouting)

maa= don't need to be nervous my baby..........i know you will do your best.............here eat this curd and sugar..............

ishi= and get ready fast tanvir will be here soon......and u kno--

y/n= yah.......yah......i know your to-be-husband doesn't like to be late...(she tease ishi)

Ishi= maa......she is again teasing me.....

Maa= y/n............you good keep going....(laugh with her)

Ishi= yah..............you both..........no one loves me.......(sad pout)
(y/n & maa go and hug her)

Y/n= oh.my beautiful diiiiiiii.........who said no one loves  you.........you have your tanvir na......
(as they all are laughing and teasing ishi.......they heard horn sound)

maa= go your boss is here.......(to y/n)

Y/n= he is not my boss.........he is my bear......(said while running downstair)

-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-

tanvir is waiting outside to pick y/n..............when he heard his princess sweet voice.......

Y/n= bear...........i am here let's go..............i don't want to get late on my first day at my job....

(tanvir look at her and smile........)

Tanvir= no one is not going to say anything to you even if you got late..............cause you are my princess...........(patting her head)

y/n= yah......yah......sure.....MR.TANVIR KAPOOR...........(in bold voice)

(tanvir mind= oh.............my name sound good from your mouth princess.......i can't wait for the time...........when you are going to scream my name from your beautiful mouth...........under me......)

y/n= (wave her hand in front of his face) where......bear........let's  go......
(tanvir chuckle)
then they leave for company

but they don't know that someone is looking at them with hurtful eyes..........and it's none other than ishi

_⃝   _⃝   _⃝

AT COMPANY

y/n and tanvir both came inside the company..............while people their are shock to see their cold and scary boss smiling while looking at y/n................cause they never see him smiling rather then glaring................but the diveret  their gaze after tanvir glance at them with his scary look............