andy x claus obv

((1/2))

~~A/N~~
THEY DONT FUCK OUTSIDE!!!! STOP SAYING THEY DO!!
~~~~~

Andy's pov

"Hey claus!" I say, walking into the clearing where I saw claus Felix and melody, but I only acknowledged claus. "oi, what abt me and melody?" Felix said, looking kinda mad."Sorry about that, Felix and melody! I only saw claus!" I lied.

Claus's face turned a bit red, why? Is he hot or smth?? "Hey claus, you ok? Your face looks like it's burning up, do you need a ice pack??" Felix snickered a bit.
"uh, no andy! I'm alright." Claus said, as he made a thumbs up, his other hand in his lap.

-smut kinda-

Felix looked at claus's lap and his eyes widened a bit. he nudged melody, and jestured to claus's lap. She looked and her eyes widened as well. Felix looked back at andy, "Hey andy, me and melody are gonna go Uh, fish now." The fish man said, kinda smirking at claus. "Oh, alright! Have fun you two!" I say as I sit down across from claus.

"u-uh.. hi andy--!!" Claus stuttered a bit while speaking. "Heya claus! Why are you stuttering? Are you sure your alright??" Claus's face turned even more red. "yeah I'm fINe" his voice cracked. "Heheh, your voice cracked, claus!" I say, giggling a bit.

"i-i-i-"claus mumbled. He couldn't talk, or move really. I got worried and stood up "OH jee! Are you ok claus??" I walked to claus, "I'm sor-" I look down and see claus's crotch. He was hard. And he was touching it, a little bit. "Uh.. claus..???" Claus looked at me then tried to hide it. "EEK-" claus screamed. I smiled at claus, "Who gave you THAT??" Claus's face was nearly as red as me. "I-i- uh-... y-you-..." claus stuttered, barely being able to speak.

-smut-

I crawl onto the bench, next to him, and rub his boner through his pants. "Hey, calm down clock boyyyy.~ I don't bite.~" I giggle as claus just sat there staring at me, his face bright red. I gently kiss him  and he kisses back, moaning a little bit. "O-oh.~" He mumbled, under his breath.

I stop rubbing his boner and grabbed his hand. "Come on, claus. Let's go to my house. So we could have a bit moreee... privacy..~" I say in a seductive tone, making him somehow blush even more. He nodded and stood up, shaking a bit. I held his hand and pulled him to my house, he stumbled trying to keep up.

When we got there I opened the door and set my keys on the table, then locked the door. While I was locking the door I felt him grab my waist and press his crotch against my ass, I blush a bit "mm..~" I close the blinds then lead him up the stairs. While we were going upstairs he was behind me, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it a bit, I giggled as a reaction. When we got upstairs I lead him to my room, he sat on the bed, rushing to take off his cloths as I lock the door and close the blinds.

Andy's pov

I look at him, as he struggled to take off his cloths. He was really shaking now, and he seemed really desperate. I rest my hand on his hand, which calmed him down a bit. I help him take off his cloths as he unbuttoned my overalls and took them off. I finished getting him undressed then I got myself undressed the rest of the way, just by taking off my shirt and boxers. Right when I dropped my boxers on the floor he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed, then pined me to the end of the bed.

He grabbed my dick and lifted it, and with his other hand he licked two of his fingers then started fingering me roughly. "A-ahh~!" I moaned as he started to go faster. "Mm~!" I sat up and he crawled on top of me, still fingering me. I moaned agein and grabbed his dick, jacking him off. 'O-oh.. fuckk..~' claus moaned as he leaned closer to me. I grabbed his frame with my free hand and made out with him, still while he was fingering me.

Claus groaned and took his fingers out, licked them then put them back in. This time though, he went harder, and faster. "A-AhHhhHH~~" I moaned while I gaped my mouth open, and claus took that chance to make out with me again. As claus roughly made out with me, he took his fingers out and grabbed my hand that was jacking him, and pulled away from the kiss for just a moment to spit on my hand, then he kissed me agein while rubbing his spit onto my hand then he put my hand back on his boner.

Around 10 seconds later he pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my head, making me sit all the way up. He stood up and put his dick in front of my face, indicating for me to suck it. I grabbed it and licked the tip, shivering a bit. He groaned agein and shoved it into my mouth, making me choke a little bit.
"O-oh fuck.. sorry andy.. I didn't mean to make you choke.." He took it out of my mouth again. "I-its ok..~" I grabbed his dick again and gently sucked on his tip, making him rock hard. He started breathing heavily, obviously getting desperate. "Mm..~ come on andy I'm impatient~~!"

I smiled and shook my head, then licked his tip, continuing to tease him. He started shaking more, and his legs started quakeing. "Oh fuck pleasee~~!" He moaned desperately. I giggled. "Fine, you simp~" I put half of his big dick into my mouth and sucked it, closing my eyes tight. He moaned of pleasure and grabbed my head again, pushing me deeper.

I moaned a little and sucked it harder. He grabbed my leaf and pulled it a little, makeing me moan more and suck harder, going deeper. Claus was still shaking, "f-fuck!! I can't wait anymore~!" He took it out of my mouth and shoved me down, then flipped me over, desperately pushing his tip in me. "A-AHhH~~! F-fUCK~!" I moaned as he thrusts in me, trying to be gentle but utterly failing. He grabbed my waist, putting all his weight onto my back. "AhHH~! S-SLOW DOWn~~!!" He slowed down a tiny bit then whispered in my ear, "do you really want that~??" I blushed and felt butterflys in my stomach. "N-no sir..~~" He smiled, "good." He sped up again, makeing me moan again.

He pushed himself deeper into me. I arched my back and basically screamed in pleasure. "A-AHH--~! Y-YESS~!" He smiled and rubbed my waist, then bit my neck, giving me a hickey, but because of my fragile skin, he drawed some blood. "A-AH~! F-FUCK DONT DO T-THAT~~!" He rubbed the wound, "you know you like it~" which gave me butter Flys again. I groaned in denial and pushed his dick deeper. He started  grinding and breathing on my neck. Because of that i started swaying my hips "MM~ W-WHY IS IT SO FUCKING BIG~~!?" I yelled. Claus smiled, "it's not as big as your imagining it to be, your just so fucking tight..~ mmm~~"

I looked of disbelief. I looked down at claus's dick, and well, he was right. Is wasn't as big as I was IMAGINING it to be, but holy shit it was still huge. I grabbed his waist, "A-AH~! FUHH..~" He grinned, then started jacking me off again. Makeing me moan louder, as he pushed his dick in deeper. I threw my head back "A-AHH~~! MM-MMM~!" He grabbed my shoulder and leaned next to me. "Awhh..~ do you like that~?" I blush more and nodded quickly, arching my back again, getting butterflys. "A-AHH~~!!" I grab his frame and kiss him desperately. He kissed back and started teasing my tip, while kissing me.

He pulled away and smiled. "Who's the desperate one now, hmm, slut~?" he slowed down so I could respond. "I-im not a fucking slut~!" He smiled and grabbed my face, "yeah you are..~ your personality completely changes when your getting dick~ heheh~" I blushed and groaned, "n-not true~!" He gapped open my mouth with his thumb. "Yes true, you stubborn brat~" He went faster agein, and forcefully kissed me. I muffled a moan and kissed back.

I tried to talk but couldn't, due to claus kissing me and not letting me pull away. I tried to hold my cum in, but failed, and came on claus's waist. He pulled away and looked at my dick, then giggled. "Is that what you were trying to say, slut~?" He didn't stop, he continued fucking me despite me coming.

He grabbed my arm and bit my neck again, pushing himself all the way in me. He gave me a hickey agein, tough this time he was careful not to make me bleed agein. He continued giving me hickeys, then he took his dick out of me slowly. "H-huh..??" He smiled at me and grabbed my head and pushed my head to face his dick, then put his dick in my mouth. Thrusting till the point my throat hurt. I could handle it now, unlike last time. He took it out then forced my mouth open. "Put your toung out." I blushed and quickly nodded, putting my toung out, with my mouth wide open.

He rested his tip on my toung then came. I licked the rest of the cum off his dick and he took his dick out of my mouth. He cleaned the cum off of my dick by licking it, then he grabbed my waist and laid down next to me. I looked at him and buried my face in his chest. "H-holy shit t-that was great..~" I stutter. I wrap my leg around his waist and look up at him, and he took the opportunity to quickly kiss me. "I sure hope you liked it..~" I smiled and nodded, "i-I did.~"