claus x peter (2/4)

((Continueing one of the other parts 😊))

-Claus's pov-

I woke up, and for a moment, I forgot where I was, untill I remembered peter sleeping happily beside me, cuddling me. I kiss him on the head. I wonder what andy was so scared about... I can help but be scared though. What if he tries to hurt me..? Like he did to andy..? No, I'm sure not.

I grab my cup of tea which is beyond cold by now, and take a drink of it anyway. I pretty big drink, since it's not hot anymore. It's still delicious though. I accidentaly spilt some of it, and a few drops landed on Peter's face. He shot awake in a flinch, and I frantically apologized. He didn't say anything about the apologies, and instead said, "what time is it..?" I shrug, "I don't have a mirror. Hah." He giggled a bit, then turned to the alarm clock. I'm glad he did, my clock hands don't work anyway.

"It's 5 am, jeez.. you wake up early, huh?" Peter said, and turned off his alarm for later when he usually wakes up. "I guess you could say that. I got used to waking up at this time because of my work alarm." I said, and put my cup back on the table. Peter nodded, "I see." He grabbed his own cup and took a sip. It suddenly hit me like a bullet. THE OTHERS! I stood up quickly and chugged the tea, and put the cup in the sink. Peter looked confused, but just watched. "I-I FORGOT! ANDY MUST BE SO CONCERNED-!" I yell, then run back to peter. "I'm sorry, but I need to go! Bye peter! I'll come back later!" I said, and gave peter a quick kiss on the lips and ran out.

As I ran through the dark barn with the lateren I thought to myself... what the fuck did I just get myself into. Last night, I kissed with someone I just met. Now, I just kissed him agein. We also fell asleep cuddling. Oh dear God andys gonna hate me.. mabey I just shouldn't tell andy. I- "OW!" I yell, as I collide into someone. I look up and see it was.. Andy. "CLAUS!" Andy yelled, quite loudly. He grabbed my hand and ran to the stairs. "ARE YOU OK?! OH GOD I WAS SO WORRIED! Don't worry, Felix is NOT getting away with that!!" Andy yelled as he dragged me through the maze-like barn.

"I-im fine andy-" Andy suddenly stopped and turned to me. "Did you meet him?" Andy said. I know who he's talking about.. peter.... but- I don't want andy to get mad at me. "Who..?" I said. Andy looked at me then looked like he was rethinking life. "P-peter! Wasn't he here?!" He yelled agein. Why is he yelling so much? "I don't know who that is.. is that the pumpkin you were talking about..? When I came in here I just went up here and fell asleep, i don't know what your talking about." I said. Andy looked close to tears. "OH GOD AM I REALLY CRAZY?!" He started to scream now. "N-no andy! Mabey I just missed him, but I don't want you to stay in danger! So let's get out of here, alright?"

Andy nodded, with tears in his eyes, and led me to the exit. Thankfully it was unlocked. Felix was sat on the bench crying. I walked to Felix. "Why did you do that?" I said, in a serious tone. He didn't respond. "Felix, why are you crying." Agein, he didn't respond. God, what did Andy do to him? Jeez.. I just walked away. After he tricked me like that I really didn't want anything to do with him. I didn't want anything to do with anyone right now actually. "Andy, i think I'm gonna go home." I said, and andy just nodded in response.

I started walking to the entrance of the farm, and called for a uber. The uber came and let me on, and drove me to my house. I went in and layer down on my couch. I stared at the TV for a couple minutes then grabbed my phone. I looked through my texts when I realised a paper sticky note in the case. I, confused, took the sticky note out. It was a phone number, signed by... peter. I stared at it for a few seconds, really not knowing what to do.

When did he put that there? How will andy react? What of andy sees his contact in my phone? Andy will hate me if he finds out! I said to myself in my head. Well... I'm sure andy won't find out. I put in the phone number and text him. "Hello?" I text, and he reply with a "hello!! 😁" text. How cheerful. "When did you put this in my phone case?" I asked and sent a picture of the sticky note. He texted back with "when you were sleeping" but I didn't really beleive that. I let it be and replied with, "oh, alright."

I stared at the text for a few seconds then texted, "...I have a question." I said. Peter quickly replied with "what is it?" I slowly texted, "why did we kiss last night..?" Peter left me on read for a few minutes. "I don't know." He replied finnaly. "But, did you not like it?" He said, and I didn't know how to answer. I did enjoy it.. but, of andy finds out... "ofc I did, but what if my friends find out?" I texted, quickly. Peter texted agein, "they dont have to know about this..?"  He texted. I stared at the text for a few seconds agein.

"Ok." I replied. "Can I come over?" Peter  texted. I was kinda confused but.. I accepted. Almost right when I sent the message he opened my apartment door. I flinched. "Holy shit- how did you get here so fast?" I said, and backed up a little. "I took the 3rd door, that's all." What the fuck does that mean- "pardon?" I said. He giggled a bit. "Don't worry about it." He said and sat next to me. I nodded and stared at him. "Wanna continue the show on your account?" Peter said to me, grinning. I nodded, "sure"

Peter sat next to me and turned on the show. I hesitantly leaned on him and smiled a little bit. He smiled aslwell. I looked up at him, "want some snacks?" I asked him, he nodded, and I stood up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some food, then came back and handed it to peter. He took one and ate it, as I laid back down next to him.

A few minutes later I felt peter grab my face and turn me to look at him. I stared into his eyes as he slowly got closer, and kissed me. No, not kissed me, made out with me. Fully. I made out with him back. ..I think this is the best feeling I've ever felt. I suddenly heard a loud slam of a door. In the corner in my eye I saw something red. Oh.. oh God no. I stopped kissing peter and turned to see.. Andy. Oh no oh no- peter turned to andy aswell. "I-" Andy stuttered, trying to find words.

"Andy, i-" Peter started to say but got cut off by me. "Oh, andy, uh.. funny seeing you here eh?" I said awkwardly. Andy looked a mixture of mad, scared, and betrayed. Oh God I knew this would happen... "you lied to me!" Andy yelled. "And you KISSED him!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME?!" Andy screamed at me. I backed away from peter and stood up. "Andy, i- I'm sorry- I didn't mean t-" I said and got cut off by Andy. "DIDNT MEAN TO WHAT? MAKE OUT WITH THE GUY THAT GAVE ME MENTAL TRAUMA?!" Andy screamed. I looked at peter then back to Andy.

"WELL?" Andy yelled. He looked pissed, but there were tears forming in his eyes. "I.. Andy, please, just listen..-" I said, trying to calm Andy down. "no. I've heard enough." Andy said in the most stern tone I've ever heard him speak in. He turned around, left, and slammed the door. I watched him go in shock, then turned to peter. "Get. Out." I say. And throw his shoes at his face. He flinched a bit, "b-but- claus, please, how is this my fault?" He said, trying to get sense of me. But I didn't wanna hear it. This is his fault. "Get out of my house." Peter just sighed, and put on his shoes, then left.

I watched him leave aswell then I locked the door and closed the blinds. I sat on my bed and cried quietly to myself. I grab my phone to block peter, and I see.. andys, and melody, and Margarets contacts were gone. I looked for them, just to find out they had blocked me. I just cried more. I didn't mean for this to happen.. I didn't even mean to meet that stupid pumpkin. That bastard, even if I had said no he would have taken me anyway! God, I just want things back to normal...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
CRYS