claus x peter (4/4)

~~claus's POV~~

It was clear to me that andy still was a bit uncomfortable with me and peter, but I hope that andy will some time accept us. I'm very glad he's trying though. Peter sat down next to me, and simply hugged me. I smiled widely and hugged back, feeling his warmth. I almost fell asleep when there was another knock at the door.

Andy stood up and walked to the door, and opened it. It was felix. Felix pushed passed andy, and hugged me. "CLAUS! ARE YOU OK? HOLY SHIT DUDE-" I hushed him, "yes yes, Felix, I'm fine." I looked at Felix's eyes to see that he had formed tears. I wiped his tears and tried my best to stop him from crying, but, alas, he started balling. Andy came over and comforted him, which worked better. I guess I'm not that good at comforting people, hah.

Just then, melody and Margaret came in aswell. "Gosh, claus!! Are you alright, love? We were so worried for you!" Margaret said in a worried tone. Melody hugged me, "please never ever do that again!!" Melody said, tears in her eyes. Out of the 5 of us, melody was always the emotional one, so It makes sence she would be crying. But Felix? I guess mabey it was kinda obvious but he is really strong about his reputation, I havnt seen him cry infront of any of us for ages. I mean, I know he has cried before, via walking in on him and him immediately sucking it up, claiming he was fine, but he has never openly cried infront of us like this ever since andy yelled at him a few years ago.

Just then, Felix sucked up his tears and snot that was comeing from his fishy nose. "Sorry about that, heh, I must have gotten something in my eye!." Felix said through his sniffles. Well would ya speak of the devil... I thought. Melody, ignoring what Felix had said, dried her tears. "A-are you feeling any better, claus?" She asked. "A bit." I replied, patting her on the back. She forced out a weak smile, and sat on the couch to console herself.

Andy sat down on the bed, distancing himself from peter, still probably not wanting to speak to him. "Soo, are you peter?" Felix asked Peter, in a uplifting tone. "Yeah." Peter said. "Nice to meet you! I see you have taken a liking to claus, may I ask why?" Felix said. "Wha- what do you mean WHY??" Peter questioned. Felix laughed on. "Well, look at him! He's so weirrrdd! You know, a lil bird told me that he poops with his legs crossed!" Felix laughed. "THATS NOT TRUE!" I yelled, budding in. This just make Felix laugh harder, makeing Peter laugh aswell, as my face turned red in embarrassment.

~~andys POV~~

I'm glad to see them happy, and talking like how they used to again, but... it just feels... weird to have peter here with us. Normally it's just me, claus, Felix, Margaret and melody, but now, with peter here it just feels... weird. And different. Mabey I'm just thinking like that because I don't like peter, but.. well.... I can't help but think about what claus said.

Peter wanted to.. help, me? how? By scareing me and chaseing me?!... what ever. Best not to get to caught up on it. After all, all I want is for claus to be happy. With whoever that happiness might come from.

I had been ignoring their conversations untill claus suddenly hugged peter, and basically sat on his lap. Felix joined in on the hug, and melody. I decided to join aswell, makeing sure not to hug peter in the process, then Margaret.

~~claus's POV~~

"You promise claus?" Melody said.
"Promise what?" I replied.
"To never try doing what you did again."
... there was a pause of silence between the 6 for a few moments.

"I promise."

~the end~