andy x felix

DISCLAIMER:: they aren't possessed or anything in this, ALSO they are aged up with the same age. Requested by my friend niko berry. :)

|Andys POV|

I just woke up, I'm makeing coffee right now. I'm more tired that usual today, odd. I look out the window, "Holy shit!!" There was snow, everywhere. Atleast 3-4 feet. I grab my snow shovel and shovel down the snow. I look above the snow and see Felix, who was sat at the bench, it looked like he had just wiped the snow off. I walk outside in my normal cloths, it was really cold. I walked to Felix, and Felix took 1 look at me, then took off his coat makeing him shirtless, and put it on me. "Andy you can't be out here in the cold like this, Your shivering!" Felix said while putting the coat on me.

I've never really realized how skinny Felix was until just now. I quickly grabbed Felix and dragged him inside my house and shut the door. "FELIX!! I'm glad you want me to be warm, but look at you! Your shirtless!!" Felix just shrugged and sat down by the fire. I took off Felix coat and put it on his back. "I'm gonna go get changed into something warmer, you warm up while I do." Felix looked up when I said 'changed'. I don't know why, but he did. What ever. I went to my room and opened the closet looking for something to wear.

|Felix's POV|

Did he just say he's gonna get changed?
I instantly stand up and follow him, peaking through his door. Oh my God. Hes a girl? Or rather, trans? His body looks weird, in a good way. I mean,
-I look down- well, I am hard. But I could have swore he was cis... mabey he took those pill things that make your voice deeper?? I don't know, but he looks really nice. I saw him put his cloths on and I quickly dashed back to the couch and sat down, then quickly pulled a blanket over my crotch.

|andys POV|

I come back from my room to see Felix laying on the couch, with half of a blanket covering him. He was still shirtless. "Hey Felix I'm back!" Felix just nodded in response. "Felix, do you like my outfit?" Felix nodded agein and mumbled something, I couldn't quite make it out though. "What was that?" I ask. Did he say something bad about it? He didn't respond. "If you don't like it you can just say so, I don't mind!"
Felix shook his head, "no, I like it." I smiled a bit, "oh, alright!"

I sat down at the end on the couch and turned on the TV. Felix seemed more interested in ME, instead of the TV. "Felix, why are you starting at me?" He shrugged and looked at the TV. I also look back at the TV but in the corner of my eye I saw him look at me agein. I let it slide this time though, and just continued watching the TV.

Felix sat up and looked at me "uh, andy?" I look at him, "yes?" Felix hesitated, "a-are you trans?" ....did he really just say that? "How did you find that out...?" Felix stared at me for a second, "I don't know, you just seem kinda, feminine." I stared back at him, "o-oh." I mumbled in response. "Oh- sorry if that was offensive andy.." Felix said now kinda looking like he felt bad. "Its alright Felix, im not offended." I respond. Felix just nodded, then sunk into the couch seeming kinda embarrassed.

I lay down next to him and hug him "wanna watch a movie or something??" I say try to change the subject. He nodded, I now realize how much he was blushing. He must be really embarrassed.. "Hey, it's alright you don't need to be embarrassed, it's not like I'm mad or anything!" Felix nodded, still blushing. I wonder why he's not talking. Meh, what ever. I turn around to see the movie and I feel him hug my waist, I smile a bit.

-Felix POV-

Andy turned around to watch the movie, which, without him noticing, put his ass against my boner. Great. If he feels it he's probably gonna get scared. But this is way to comfy. I can't stop myself from hugging his waist. I didn't even realize how quiet I was being until just now. Or how much my face was burning up. I was deffantly blushing.