claus x peter (1/4)

((Same disclaimer for the andy x peter one I'm lazy))
((This one doesn't have smut in it wow 😯))

-claus's POV-

I was sitting at the bench, playing a simple chess game with Felix. "FUCK, I lost agein." Felix yelled angrily. "Don't use cuss words, felix!" Andy yelled from the other side of the clearing. Felix covered his mouth and nodded, "Felix, wanna go do what you wanna do now?" I ask Felix. He quickly uncovers his mouth and nodds, "Yeah! Yeah!" He gleamed. I smiled a bit to see him over-joyed, and stood up.

He stood up aswell and grabbed my hand tightly and ran towards the barn. I hesitate a bit- "what are we gonna do in there?" I ask, "I wanna see what andys so scared about!" Felix said, still gleaming. "O-oh, alright." I studder. I'm kinda nervous, considering when andy had came out of the barn a few weeks ago, he was terrified. I had never in my life seen andy that scared.. untill it happend agein on Christmas. He had opened his present, and saw the apple Felix had put in there as a 'joke' and he had passed out. The poor guy woke up with a jumble of words.. something about a pumpkin? I don't recall. I atleast wrote down to never surprise andy with a apple ever agein.

Felix opened the barn doors, and stared into the darkness. "You go first. I'm scared." Felix said to me, and nudged me closer to the darkened barn. Andy watched from a-far, frozen in fear of the barn. That only got me more nervous, but I have to be the brave one here. "A-alright.." I say, as I shakeingly step into the darkness.

I suddenly hear the door slam shut and lock from behind me. Felix locked me in. What the hell. It was pitch black and I could hear andys yelling at Felix from behind the door, and andy trying to open it and failing. Felix must have done something with the key, that bastard.. "Oh no.." i mumble under my breath and glance around the area. My eyes started to adjust to the darkness and I could see the faint outline of the walls. I gulp and start walking.

I find a flight of stairs leading up, and I go up them. In the distance I see... the outline of a person?! Headed straight for me! I run in the opposite direction untill I find another flight of stairs leading up. I quickly head up them, and see another one of the figures. I nearly screamed and ran in through a door. I slam it behind me, and lock it from the inside. What the hell was that thing?!

I see a lantern on the floor. Mabey the figure was just my imagination... and I was just scared. I pick up the lantern and light it, and turn my head to see... a pumpkin man? A large pumpkin man was looming over me, stareing into my soul. "Hello claus! I'm peter the pumpkin! Nice to meet you!" The pumpkin named 'peter' said. Something about him was unsettling, but it was better than the figures in the previous room.

"H-how do you know my name? And why are you in here?" I ask. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you must be scared!" He says, and puts his hand on my shoulder. "There's nothing to be afraid of, friend! I'm friendly!" He said. I finnaly connect the dots, what if this is the same pumpkin who has been torturing andy?! "W-what do you have with andy!?" I say, angrily. Peter looked slightly surprised, "why, nothing! Andy is my best friend." He said, clearly lieing. "No you arnt, I know your lieing!" I said, and pushed his hand off my shoulder.

He was slightly taken-it-back, and crossed his arms. "I'm only trying to be nice. I have only tried to warn andy, I never meant to scare 'em." He objected. I sigh, "well, can you help me out of here?" I say, slightly annoyed. "Don't you wanna stay a bit? I have tea." He said. I didn't exactly wanna stay with him.. but I can't reject tea. "Well.... Alright." I say, and he smiles widely. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a wall. He did something to the wall, so it shined blue for a second, then a door appeared. "What the.." I mumble, as he opens the door revealing a room.

The room was messy, but still a room. There was a bed made out of hay and a old TV. Cloths along the floor, all the same dark green overalls and lighter green button up shirt, and a pair of boxers here and there. There was a few cups on the nightstand, and old empty food wrappers on the desk. There was also a large wardrobe near the bed. "Excuse the mess." Peter said, and sat down on the hay-bed. I sat next to him, and the bed was.. supriseingly comfortable.

Peter turned on the TV and turned to me, "wanna watch a show? You could come here like.. every weekend and we could watch it!" He said happily. I shrug. "Sure.. why not?" He smiles at me, "what show?" He asks. I choose a random show, and before he played the show, he stood up and walked to the kitchen area. He pulled out a tea packet from the cupord and boiled some water, then poured it into two cups, and topped it off by placing a tea packet into each cup, followed by a sugar cube or 2. He stirred it all together than handed me a cup. "Careful, it's hot." He said, and placed his cup on the night stand.

I put my cup next to his to cool off, then turned back to the TV. He played the show, and laid down a bit. I leaned against the back wall, and watched the show as he laid next to me. After a little bit I grab my cup and test the tea, to make sure it's not to hot, then took a sip. I placed it back down next to Peter's cup and slouched down a little bit.

Peter tapped me on the shoulder and I turn down to him. "You should lay down, you shouldn't slouch like that. It's bad for your back." He says, and pulls me down next to him. I blush a bit then look back at the TV. "O-oh, ok." I mumble and continue watching the TV.

After a few more minutes, mabey 10 or 15, I felt peter lean on my shoulder. I look at him and he quickly stops. I smile a bit and lean on his shoulder instead, slightly blushing. He blushs aswell and smiled, then kissed me on my frame. (The top of his head).

After a while, I could feel my eyes start to get droopy. I turn to him. "Hey, I'm starting to get tired. I think I should head home." I say, and sit up. Peter pauses the show and turns to me, "oh, would you wanna stay here for the night? You havnt even finished your tea." He said. I blush a bit agein, and grab my cup of tea. "I-i guess I could stay." I say as I sip my tea. Peter grabbed his cup and took a sip aswell. "Alright!" He made a large Goofy grin and set his tea down, then scooted closer to me.

I set my tea down aswell, and he hugged my waist. I looked at him, slightly confused, and he forced me to lay down agein. He cuddled me and smiled at me, then pulled up the covers. I turn nearly as red as andy, and mumble. "O-oh." He gets closer to my face. I stare at him, slightly confused, but I knew what he was gonna do. "A-are you sure about this..?" I say, as I slowly cuddle him back.

He smiles at me agein. "I'm sure." He said, and got closer to me agein. And without another word.. he kissed me.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Aaaaaaahhhhhh THANK YOU FOR 3000 VIEWSSSS oh my god I didn't expect to get this far- all I did was make a aaf smut book bc no one else can do it right- God damn yall is simps! No offense, I am to- anyway I NEED SUGGESTIONS! I will do some ships more that once, so feel free to suggest a ship I have already done, but if you can then give me a plot idea! And if you can't think of a plot that's fine to- I can think of one lol. Also it doesn't have to be smut, like this one isn't smut. So yh aaa have a good day!!!