andy x peter- ((FUTURE AU!!))

Disclaimer! This is a future au! Obv! Andy is an adult in this, and if you Had not read it already, I HC that peter doesn't age. That he stays at somewhere in his 30s, since he is an entity. Andy is in his late 20s in this.
Recomeded by @kawiicat231

-andys pov-

I'm downstairs cooking myself breakfast. I'm makeing a simple egg and sausage, with pancakes aswell. Ofc, not apple pancakes. I don't know how, but it crossed my mind that I haven't seen peter, the pumpkin guy, in a while. It's been a good handful of years, hasn't it? I can't say I'm sad about it, I am glad that I haven't seen him. Although I did see a pumpkin at the store once, but it wasn't him. It was some girl named Penny.

I don't know why I even care, honestly.
I do feel pretty lonely though, since it's the week end, and my friends are off work. It gets really lonely on weekends, considering, well, when I was 16, and my friends gave me that card "were sorry your alone", on valentines day, well it was true! I have never had a partner, in my life! I have never even seen a girls parts before because I stay away from porn apps. I stay away from most things addicting, actualy. Besides this breakfast. I make this breakfast every morning.

Suddenly I heard a clank upstairs. Odd, considering that I live alone. I look up the stairs and see nothing at the top of the stairs, so I let it slide. I went back to cooking when I heard another clank. I kept telling myself that I can't leave the stove, but to no avail. I turned off the stove and went upstairs, and to my surprise, there was nothing. At all. I looked in every room, nothing was out of place, nothing had fallen. I tell myself that it was probably an animal outside. So I go back to cooking downstairs.

When I'm done cooking, I couldn't help myself but check upstairs agein. I didn't find anything agein, so I went back downstairs. I noticed that my plate of food that been moved across the table, but I reassure myself that I must have forgotten I put it there. I sat down and ate my food. It tasted perfect, like usual.

  When I was finished I headed to the living room and say on the couch, and turned on the TV. Hopeing to see anything interesting. But no, just the news. I watch the news for a while until it says something, interesting. While searching for a missing kid, the police found  something terrifying. They had found the body of the missing child, drowned at the bottom of an lake. A 10 year old male, and the body seemed to had been there for a while.

Man, that must be tough on the kids parents. I turn off the TV, and head upstairs to take a nap, to pass some time. When I got to my room I saw that it looked like someone had been sleeping in my bed, but I ignored it agein and said that I must have done that. I laid down and felt that my bed was warm, as someone had been sleeping in it. That, was what drew me off. I knew something was seriously wrong.

I called my friend Felix, since as of lately he has been taking classes on paranormal stuff. Felix is in collage right now, and doesn't have much time for work but I don't mind. Felix answered the call, and his usual, scratchy toned voice, "Hey, what's up andy?" He asked. "Felix! I have a serious problem." Felix hesitated for a second- "w-what is it?" He asked kinda nervously now, since I don't have this frightened tone often. "I think someone is in my house! I kept hearing clanking from upstairs, and my plate was moved when I got down stairs, and my bed is warm like someone was sleeping in it!"

Felix hesitated agein, "are you IN the bed?" Felix asked, I responded, "yeah, I am-" Felix sounded more panicked now, "don't leave the bed. I'm coming over." I was confused, but I agreed. When Felix got there, he checked my entire house, more thoroughly than I did. He didn't find anything. But he didn't check the attic. "Felix why did you tell me to stay in the bed?" Felix just put his hand on my shoulder, "if the bed was warm, there was a high chance the person that was in your bed was under the bed. Or, in the closet. Your lucky, when I checked there was nothing."