felix x claus

((Idk I am just lost of ships- PLEASE, SUGGEST SHIPS. PLEASEEEE! Also this is in the very very future-))

-claus's pov-

I've just been walking around the store.
You know, every once-in-a-while I think of my old friend group, from high-school. I don't remeber all of their names. I remeber andy, melody, that fish guy.. can't remeber his name, and the mole girl. The only reason I remeber she's a mole and not a dog is because she would always remind us. We all sorta broke apart when andy got fed up with our shit.. I still feel bad. For the way I used to treat him. He was a nice boy and we used to take advantage of it. All untill he left us, we realised he was the only one keeping us together. I miss them, so much...

I suddenly hear yelling that interrupted my thoughts. I peak over the corner into the isle, where the yelling was comeing from. Oh my God. Is that.. no, it can't be.. mabey..? It was the fish guy. He looked alot different but still deffantly the same person. When I knew him, the spikes on his tail were small, now their long and sharp. His fins are sharper, and his scales are more visible. He was still pretty short. He was hollering at some older watermelon guy, who was must taller and bulkier then him.

The fish guy suddenly jumped onto the watermelons face and started ripping his face apart. Or not really, that's just what it looked like. He was bitting and scratching his face, kinda like old cartoons when the cat would jump on the guys face.. yk? The watermellon guy was screaming and trying to get the fish man off, and I realised I was just stood there watching. I ran behind the fish and ripped him off the guys face.

I, look nothing like I used to. My clock hands are now longer and pointed at 8:20, to look like a mustash, or something like that. My nose was a dark red now, and my clothing was a dark red suit with a black tie. And I was much.. much taller. The fish squirmed then turned to me, his expression changed from anger, to confusion, then back to anger. "HEY, LET ME GO, ASS HOLE!" He yelled, then stabbed one of his spikes on his tail into my stomach. I dropped him in suprise, and by then, the watermelon had already ran away.

The stab didn't hurt to much, it just felt like if you poked yourself with a butter knife and it bled a bit. Nothing a bandaid couldn't fix. The fish stared at me for about 30 seconds, then mumbled, "wait... c-claus-?" He said, stareing into my eyes. I looked at him, and nodded. "I don't remeber your name. What was that about." I said, harshly. He looked sad that I don't remeber his name, but he quietly responded, "my names felix.... that guy kept running infront of me while I was walking for no reason!" I look at him then to where the watermelon guy had ran off to, then I sighed. "Ah, that's right. Felix. I havnt seen you in a long time." I said. Felix nodded, "I know, sorry you had to see me while I was fighting someone."

I smiled a bit, "oh, that's fine. How's your life been?" I ask him, he just shrugged. "I-i have to sleep on my mom's couch... I didn't get alot of money working for andy, since he mainly only payed you, and I couldn't get a job after, because I'm a high-school drop out." Felix replied, seeming kinda embarrassed. I looked kinds suprised, were nearly opposites. "Oh, well, if you want, you could come live at my house? It's pretty sudden, but, for atleast a month? I'm rich, so it really won't matter much to me. Andy gave me a kick-start in money, and I had all good grades in high-school AND collage, and I got a really well paying job." I said, and Felix didn't look suprised.

"I couldn't expect less from someone who plays chess for entertainment." He said in a jokingly tone. I scoffed. "So do want to or not?" He giggled, "sure, big guy." Felix jumped onto my back. "Do you have a wife?" Felix asked. "I don't have time for that stuff." I replied. Felix looked at me for a second, "really? I thought you would have a wife, with your handsome ass." Felix said, laughing a bit. "I don't know, I guess if you count girls begging for me every time I step into public...." I said, sounding unintentualy annoyed.