〖Chapter Seven〗

(EDITED)

"Say goodbye to your wife. Duke Xandros."

He laughed maniacally as the tip of the sword's already at her neck and small bloods started to fall down.

Just when he was planning to cut the woman's head off. The surrounding forest suddenly changed.

It was replaced by an endless void of dark violet, blue and black shades of colors that gives off a galaxy vibe as small comets suddenly appear out of nowhere and started showering the five mens. The woman thought that the comets are about to hit her but it just go through and didn't even held any pain at all. Instead, the enemy are the ones in pain as the leader who's holding the sword started to use it which is useless since all of the attacks are just getting through it like it was nothing.

The man suddenly let go of the woman which made her run away from him. But he saw it and throw the sword at her direction, thinking that if he ever died then might atleast take the noblewoman's life to make the three suffer in despair of losing her. The father and two sons saw and their world's felt like it's slowly cracking as the sword gets nearer and nearer to her.

The leader smirked after seeing the sword is only a few inches away and it's almost near her heart when it suddenly flew away like a huge force interrupted its direction which shocked all of the people who saw it.

"Seriously? You really think you can do anything you want here in my domain?"

All of the people in the void looked at where the voice came from and saw a youngman with white hair, two pair of silvery-colored eyes which are glowing, making the nobles stare in awe while the enemies frown.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" the man exclaimed which made yulier chuckled and smile at them.

"Just a traveler passing by." He snap his fingers as five stars appear on top of the enemy. A line then starts connecting all of it, creating a Cassiopeia constellation which confused them.

A light beam suddenly appeared from the constellation as it shoots directly to the black cape mens. Toasting them until there's only ashes remaining from their bodies. They didn't have the time to scream at all.

'They died quickly than i imagined..'

Yuriel spoke in his mind as he cancels his domain and the surroundings starts to become a forest again.

While the Xandros Family are still catching up to what just happened. Yuriel starts to head to where the cursed sword is.

He stretched his left arm first before getting something inside his space.

A huge box appeared and he quickly opened it. Inside the box was a sword shaped mold and yulier quickly get the sword to store it in.

'Old Kaja will surely like this' He happily said in his mind as he smiled alone like an idiot and closed the box. Knowing the lion-winged creature, he will surely appreciate yulier's souvenir since he loves to purify cursed relics and stuffs especially if it's powerful. Like what he always said to the young man…'Challenges are meant to be fun' which yuriel didn't even dare to put in his saying's list. If that certain challenge suddenly kills you then that won't be fun anymore right?

He sighed then cast a barrier spell and put the box back to his space.

While he was putting the box back, the family finally came back to their senses and quickly checked the woman for any bruises aside from the small cut on her neck.

Yuriel quickly looked at the family and heads to their direction.

"Is everyone okay?" He spoke calmly as the duke looked at him and bow his head abit.

"Yes. Thank you for your help...If it weren't for you. I might have lose my wife and the mother of my sons." He thankfully said to the young man.

"No problem." He smiled as the duke did the same. The two sons then held their mother on each side as the woman wants to stand up to thank the youngman.

Yuriel saw what she's planning to do so he just said that she doesn't need to thank him. The woman smiled at the young man's friendly nature. The first son then approached him along while the other took care of his mother by tending her bruises and cuts and let her sit on a big rock.

"Pardon me from asking but why are you being attacked by those mens?" yuriel asked which made the duke paused for a bit.

'...It won't hurt us if i tell him about the thing those people want from me...' He thought too himself. He is afterall, very grateful for the young man for saving his wife and looking at him, he can sense that he has pure intension.

"They wanted to take the gem." He clenched his fist after remembering the reason why they attacked him and his family.

Yuriel frowned at the duke's word.

"gem?" He asked. This time, the one who answered him is one of the son of the duke.

"Yes, the gem that our family protected for many generations. It's one of the seven gems that tells you where the Hidden Artifact is." He said which made yuriel froze in his spot.

"Hidden Artifact?! that one?" He asked again, making sure that his sense of hearing is still working and when he said yes, he just massaged his forehead.

He remembered Shinra told him about the hidden artifact when he was just 12 years old.

It's a story about an artifact made by the first god himself. It is said that god blessed every being in the world by giving them the artifact that can make your biggest wish come true. It has a triangular shape that can be breaked into six crystals.

God thought that everything will be much more easy for all the living but it was the reason why every races started to fight for it.

God saw how war started and many innocent lives died because of the process. God was furious about it but he doesn't want to hurt any of his creation so he decided to end it all by breaking every crystals and putting them separately in a place where no one can find.

But there will surely be a time where they'll need the artifact so God assigned guardians for every crystal and from that day on, the artifact was named as the 'hidden artifact'.

As time goes by. The artifact was slowly being forgotten and only thought of it as a story of the old days. But there's still some people who knows that it's not just a story but a fact.

To be Continued...

[A/N: Above is an example of a Cassiopeia Constellation.]