¡GOOD NEWS!

I've decided to continue In denial. Basically gonna be a second book because I wanna pick up where I last left off. SIL doesn't add up but the second book to In denial will make it add up.

If I feel like it, I'll republish SIL😋

Anyways.

I wish I thought of this while I still had people reading my story

I wish I thought of this while I still had people reading my story. I'm basically a one hit wonder💔.

Read the story if you love black people😋.

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE (DIL) PREVIEW:

"Armani how are we gon get them out?" Nelly paced the floors.

Dayvon and Duce were facing 5 murder charges.

Wtf are we supposed to do...

"We need a lawyer. I'll call my mama. The least she could do is get their sentences reduced." I mumbled while rocking Saint.

I didn't want Dayvon to stay in jail but he's in deep.

"No. They can't stay in jail. We just got Duce back. We have to prove their innocence."

She stopped pacing and pulled her phone out.

I have no idea what she was thinking of doing but I know it ain't good.

"How? Their literally guilty and we know it."

She mugged me.

"That doesn't mean the police know. How did they know we were there anyways?" She was making some points.

Did someone tip them off???

"I only told Tyrell and my mom where we were going.." I mumbled.

If Tyrell had something to do with this I'm gonna fucking kill him. "Why?! You're so fucking dumb! You knew they were going to kill that man!" She started yelling.

First of all. I didn't know they were.

"I actually didn't know. Stop yelling around my kids." I mug tf outta her.

I hope this doesn't pull us apart...