𝐗

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕

"What boy?" I answer the phone to Duce. "Hey bestie!" He yells like a female. "Hey Duce." I say chuckling. "Whatchu doin'?" He asks me and I prop my phone up and he scrunched his face up.

"Cooking. so what you want?" I asked and start to boil the water for my macaroni. "Mmm well I needa tell you that Draco is crying and can't breathe." He says and looks away from the camera at someone.

Dayvon dramatic ass.

"Oh. That's wassup." I say and I hear someone smack they lips. "I'm forreal. Dude got snot running down his face like he a bad ass kid." He says and I smile.

"Damn. That's wassup." I say and lean back on the counter and I see Dayvon snatch the phone out of Duce's hand.

"Bae, look I'm wearin' the malano sweatshirt you got me. Ima get it together I swear ima get it together bae." He says making a ugly ass face and I can't help but cackle.

What was funny was the Mariah Carey song in the background.

"Boy ion wanna see yo ugly ass

"Boy ion wanna see yo ugly ass. Give the phone back to my best friend." I mug him and he holds a scowl and then hands Duce the phone.

"Anyways a bad bitch birthday in 2 days!" I say and start doing a lil dance. "Oh forreal??" Duce says and I scrunched my face up cause he sounded like he ain't care.

That kinda hurted me tho. Cause it's like why would you think that?

"Yessir whatchu gettin' me?" I pour the noddles in the pot cause the water was boiling. "Shii to be honest wit you nun." He shrugs and I pout.

How you just gon' say that to me like I'm not a crybaby.

"Bye Duce." I say and hang up.

Dumbass~ I fucking hate yo ugly bald headed, megamind headass.

I laugh at what texted me and put my phone down.

"Not the bayang." I say out of no where.

I finish the macaroni and put it in a bowl then go back in my room.

Just as I sit down my phone rings.

Mommy🥰
Would like to FaceTime...
✔️Accept|Decline✖️