𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

I LOVE YALL

I LOVE YALL. LOOK AT THIS SHIT😭🥺
Please keep voting and commenting🥺

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓: 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 23𝐑𝐃
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"I know you love fucking me! I can tell by the way you in love wit me!" Chanel and Armani yell as they ride to the hotel. Armani was sitting on Draco lap and Nelly on Duce's lap. Ben was driving Armani's new car.

"Yo shut up." Duce rubs his temples making Nelly scream in his ear. "Oops." Nelly laughs and Armani joins.

After they left the party, they had went to Nelly's house so Armani and Nelly could change into more appropriate clothes for dinner.

After dinner they left, now they were on their way to the hotel.

"Ben you missted me?" Armani asked out of no where. "Yea I missed you armani." He chuckles and Armani shifts on Draco's lap.

"Hey y'all welcome back to my YouTube channel and rite now we on our way to the hotel." Everyone hears Nelly making them look at her besides Ben of course.

Nelly was holding up her phone but Duce saw it wasn't on. "Nigga tf you doin'?" He asked slapping her phone down. "I was talking to my subscribers." Nelly pouts and leans back on the door.

"What subscribers?" Armani asks while chuckling. "I hate it here." Nelly huff and Draco just stares at Armani. "Whatchu staring at me for?" Armani asks when she catches him.

"Cause you beautiful." He says licking his lips. "Boy boo." Armani smiles while hiding her blush.

"I'm deadass." He says and rubs her thigh making her feel some heartbeats.

"Yea Ite." She rolls her eyes and the car comes to a stop. "Ite we here!" Nelly yells being the first one to get out.

They all get out and walk in.

"Wait what about the clothes?" Armani asks. "We already got them inside child." Duce says shaking his head. "Oh ok let's go." She smiles and they walk to the elevator.

Draco stands behind Armani while his arms are wrapped around her waist. "I told y'all they'd be back together soon." Duce failed to whisper.

"Skrt slow down buddy. We ain't together." Armani says and the elevator stops on they floor.

They all walk down the hallway while Armani and Nelly are acting stupid.