𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
March 15th

"This is she?" I answered the lady on my phone. "Hi it's China Tyrell's wife!" She says sounding excited.

"Oh hi China wassup?" I asked while rubbing my stomach.

"Um today is Tyrell's birthday and I wanted to invite you to his birthday dinner." She says making me smile.

"Yea just send me the time and place and I'll be there." I say cause why not. "Great! I'll see you there." She says. "Alright bye." I say then hang up.

"Who was dat?" Dayvon peeks his head into my bathroom.

He's been at my house more.

"My dead but alive dad's wife." I sigh and look at him through the mirror.

I watch him come up behind me Nd wraps his arms around my waist and rubs my stomach.

"I thought ya daddy was dead." He says making shake my head. I told him about this but I guess he forgot. Shit I forgot.

"Nope I'm still shocked but ima get use to having a father." I shrug.

"Mm you lookin fine as fuck." He licks his lips and I roll my eyes playfully. "Boy get on somewhere." I push him away.

He laughs and leaves the bathroom. I shake my head and close my lotion.

"TIRED! Tired of the way he treats me. TIRED! Tired of the guilty feeling." I sing while looking at my phone cause China sent the information.

"Shut up nigga!" Dayvon yells from the kitchen.

I smack my teeth and I got to my closet to grab some clothes. I look until I find a white dress and some wedge heels.

"Ouuu

"Ouuu." I hear Dayvon say as I brush my hair. "What?" I ask and look at him. "Who you tryna look good for?" He asks making me smile.

"Me so shut up." I say and grab my purse and phone.

——————————

"Hey Armani!" China comes over to me and hugs me catching me by surprise.

"Hey..." I say awkwardly. "I'm glad you could make it." She smiles at me and I return the favor.

"Of course." I say and she nods and leads me to a big table full of people whose laughing and talking.

"Everyone this is Armani, Tyrell's daughter." She calls out and everyone goes quiet and all eyes fall on me.

"Hi." I wave. "She's so pretty!" I hear someone say and then everyone starts agreeing and compliments fly my way.

Everyone was nonjudgmental and that made me smile.

But when I looked at Tyrell he looked like he was aggravated. "You can sit next to Emily." China points at a little girl.

I nod and go around and sit next to her. "Your pretty." She says staring at me. "Aww thank you pretty girl." I say smiling at her.

"You can order and just jump into conversations." I hear China tell me making me nod.

————————————

𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"Why'd you invite her?!" I yell at China as soon as we get in the car. "Cause she's your daughter Tyrell." She sighs putting her seatbelt on.

"I don't give a fuck. She's a slut." I say starting the car. "Tyrell did you just hear yourself?!" She yells in disbelief.

"Yes I heard what I said! She's only 20 and she's already having two kids!" I yell back and drive.

"That doesn't make her a slut! It was her decision and she went through with it!" She yells defending Armani.

"Why are you defending that thot?" I ask and glance at her. "Call her that one more time and I'm gonna make us crash." She says making me roll my eyes.

"You have no right to judge her like that. You were a drunk and a crackhead but did she judge you? No so shut the fuck up and drive." She says making me shut up.

I wanted to be in Armani's life but now I want out.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

"Fat ass bitch!" Duce yells at me making me laugh. "Palm tree ima need you to shut the fuck up!" I yell back while laughing with Nelly.

"Nah yo fat self ate my food I specifically said not to touch." He huffs and throws a pillow at me.

"Well we was hungry and nobody was feeding us." I say rubbing my stomach. "Ow-" I say feeling a kick to my stomach.

"DAYVON!" I yell excited. I see come out my room in a panic but I just wobble to him and grab his hand putting it where I feel kicking.

"Awe shit my sons kickin!" He hyped up making me laugh. "Lemme feel!" Duce jumps over the couch and  comes push Dayvon out the way.

"Damn nigga." Dayvon says once he hits the floor.

Duce ignores him and puts his hand in the same place where Dayvon's was.

"My nephews strong." He says and then walks over to Nelly and pulls her against him.

"Yea cause she feed them a lot." Dayvon says making me mug him. "Mm well movie time!" Nelly says and I agree.

—————————————————

-Short but like I said I've had no ideas and nobody gave me any so y'all just gon have to work wit me.
-In denial.
-I've been slacking and I'm sorry for that but welcome new readers, please vote and comment!
-#ChristmasRay
-Hey. Bye.