𝐈𝐕

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

ꕥ𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒ꕥ

"Stop nigga." I mug Duce as we were spread around the living room. Me and Draco were sharing a blanket since everyone took the rest.

"Bum bitch." Duce says and I throw my water bottle at him.

"Yo Draco get yo girl." Duce says and throws it back making it hit my head.

"I'm sick of his bum broke bitch ass." I say rubbing my head. "And I'm not his- ow!" I start but when Draco pinches my thigh I shut up.

"Just shut up and start the movie." Lee groans and Duce rolls his eyes and turns on boys in the hood.

My fucking movie.

I lay down on Draco cause he pulled me down.

——————————-
In the middle for watching the movie I see Draco put a camera in my face making me mug it and he takes a picture.

"Stop nigga." I whisper and turn my attention to the movie until I feel my phone vibrate and I see I'm tagged in a picture.
——————————-
Dracohoeass

34,273 likes ❤️💬↗️Dracohoeass Fuck y'all

34,273 likes
❤️💬↗️
Dracohoeass Fuck y'all. @belike.armani
Comments disabled
——————————-

I roll my eyes and lock my phone.

I feel Dayvon start rubbing on my thighs making me tense up. "Calm down mamas." He whispered in my ear and it helped.

His hands move up more and more until he touches fat ma. "Lift up." He whispered and I did and I gasp when he pulled my shorts and panties down.

"You good?" Nelly asks me and everyone turns to us. "Yea, my bad." I say and grip Draco arm as he starts to rub circles on my clit.

They nod and turn back to the movie.

I let out low moans as he went faster. "Fuck.." I mumbled as he sticks two fingers in.

"You like dat mamas." He says in my ear making me nod and he goes faster making my bite my lip and I start to squirm feeling my climax coming.

"I-I'm about to cum." I say in his ear. "Cum on my fingers mamas." He says making me cum while my eyes rolled behind my head.

He removed his fingers from me and sucked them clean while I breathing heavily.

I pull my clothes up and get up and go upstairs to Nelly's bathroom and I clean myself up and change into some boxer she had in a pack.

I grab my phone off her bed and take a bathroom picture.
—————————-
belike.armani

20,714 likes ❤️💬↗️belike

20,714 likes
❤️💬↗️
belike.armani Smiles from me😁
Comments disabled
———————————
I put my phone back down and then leave to go back downstairs.

I see Dayvon smirk and I roll my eyes sitting back in between his legs.

We continued to watch movies all night until we all fell asleep.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀

"Duce look?!" I whisper yell and look at Dayvon and Armani who was all cuddled up.

"Awe shit. Take a picture!" He throws me his phone and I quickly take it and give it to Lee who posts it.

"Nigga!" Duce slaps his head and Lee just shrugs. "Now you know Nyasia finna act a damn fool when she see that." Landon says and we all agree.

That bitch is crazy.
———————————————

-Short but yeah.
-In denial. 🐙
-hey. Bye.
-Ima just keep updating cause I wanna