𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 25𝘁𝗵

"ARMANI! WAKE UP!" I hear the voice of Brandon yell in my ear making me jump out of my sleep. I hear Nelly groan from beside me making me look at her rubbing her head.

"Wild ass sleeper." She mumbles Nd I realize she's talking about me.

"Sorry." I say smiling softly.

Dayvon, Nelly, Brandon, My nonna, Nd me stayed here at my mama house so we could celebrate together.

I get up Nd pull my pants out my butt then go to the bathroom Nd I brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Come on mani!" Brandon yells from outside the door. I huff and grab one of my old robes putting it over my Christmas pajamas.

We all are wearing the same ones.

I walk downstairs to Mariah playing Nd I smell food cooking.

"Finally! Took you long enough." Brandon huffs Nd I just wave him off. I look around and I see Chanel sitting by the tree with Brandon while my mama sat on the couch.

"Where Draco?" I ask making Nelly shrug. "He went to get a last minute gift!" I hear my Nonna yell.

I just nod and sit next to Nelly getting under the cover with her Nd laying my head on her shoulder. "How you feeling babymama 1?" She asks me.

"I'm doing just great what bout you baby mama 2?" I ask her while looking at Brandon impatience ass stare at the gifts.

I swear she tensed up when I called her baby mama but I ignored it.

"Eh sorta fine. First Christmas without Duce so I'm trying to pull through." She shrugs making me nod.

"Mama what nonna cookin?" I ask looking at her. "She cooking breakfast Nd dinner." She shakes her head making me laugh.

I get up Nd go in the kitchen to see it full of food.

Why is she cooking when we got all that food from yesterday..?

"Morning nonna." I say sitting down making her glance at me. "Morning my baby." She says focusing on the food.

"How the babies?" She asks me. I told her Nd Brandon yesterday I was pregnant.

Brandon ain't care Nd nonna was excited.

"They fine my nausea is gone." I say and I get get up grabbing some apple juice out the fridge.

"That's good, where's the father?" She asks cause she didn't like Dayvon. I twist my face in confusion because she's the one who told me where he was but I ignore it.

8:34 am

"Alright Last gift is on the way." Dayvon says as we sit on the floor surrounded by wrapping paper.