𝐗𝐗

Ight I gots something to say. If I don't know you, why df your tagging me in shit saying I stole ya shit😑 all of them creators AINT steal nothing. You're irrelevant fuck wrong wit you. I have never in my life seen or read a story by you so what's the reason? Stop tagging me and all them creators in shit knowing you lying.

N E ways. Back to the story🥱

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"That's ugly mane." Draco smacks his lips as we look at pink baby clothes. "No it's not." I mug him. I was looking at the pink baby clothes cause it's too cute but Dayvon call every single thing wit pink in it ugly.

"It's not ugly and you know dat." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ite." He mumbled and we keep walking around looking at baby stuff.

"This cut- DRACO!" I was about to say something but get cut off by Nyasia loud ass mouth.

I forgot I was his second babymama.

"Mmcht fuck you want?" He says and I don't miss how he steps in front of me. "Why you out with this bitch and not with yo babymama?!" She yells.

Why she so loud?

"That baby ain't mine." He deadpans and she went pale. "Fuck you mean?! You the only one I've been with." She yells. Again.

I'm just standing here like this.

"Nyasia get the fuck

"Nyasia get the fuck." He chuckles and I crack a chuckle making her look at me.

"What's funny bitch?!" She yells and I'm just now noticing people side eyeing us.

She must like yelling at people in stores.

"It's funny how you lied to him twice about having his baby." I say shrugging and I swear I seen her eye twitch.

"I got something for you. Watch ya back." She glares at me and then walks away.

"She always bark and no bite." He says like I was scared of her. "I know"

——————————————————-

"Hey babymama." I say to Nelly once I walk into my apartment. She's been staying with me since Duce passed.

"Hi." She smiles softly at me.

I'll admit she ain't been the same but she's getting back to her old ways.

"Hey Dayvon." She waves to him and he gives her a simple head nod.

"I see y'all came in together." She smirks making glare at her. "Nope. We was just at the store miss ma'am." I shake my head and put my pickles in the ice box.