──────⊹⊱2⊰⊹──────

Third-person pov :

Within childhood was a shy boy, who considers everyone's feelings and emotions, and never acted cold or emotionless in front of his family or friends, he was loved by all until he entered a world full of mischievous and heartless humans, his parents were supportive of every decision he made in life just like him being an ordinary CEO of the biggest industry over Asia and America.
Having two jobs at one was never a problem for him, he enjoys his life with everything he has.

Jeon jungkook is a successful young man who everyone wants to be like him, everyone wants to take his spotlight but can't, everyone wants to be in his arms to claim his heart but no one has a chance to even approach him
He was once married to a girl he loved to death in his last year of university, his parents were aware of her intentions but never said anything because jeon jungkook was blinded by her fake love and defended her and was against his parents and even his friends, his brother jeon Jimin was once hurt by her but jungkook fought and kicked him out the house thank god he was already engaged with min yoongi a CEO who was a partner of jungkook father.

His parents didn't talk to him since but when things started to mess up between him and his wife, jungkook started to make all his puzzles connected and came up to a conclusion that his wife was the reason for him going down heal and his father's company going down almost closed for forever and he didn't forget her betrayer with sleeping and cheating on him with his businessman partner.

From there jungkook divorced and changed himself into a cold stone-hearted man, he asked forgiveness from his family who forgave him, they didn't blame him because it was his first love and first love is a blind one, you don't expect hurt or the person turn against you this is one of the reasons why his ex-wife took this against him.

Its been two years since jeon jungkook divorced and he was another person, never looked at a person with love, he is a little caring for his family, before he was weak for his wife, he was a defeated person and that turned against him and made him even weaker, but with his family support jungkook again stood up and changed his personality, he took his Fathers company and within some months it was the first company to reach in technology and marketing with highest selling and sponsored CORP.

Skip time to the main story :

Jungkook was sitting in his home office so emerged in his paperwork.

Jichul jungkook father entered.

Jichul:" son ".

Jungkook looked up.

Jungkook:" yes father ".
Jichul sighed.

His son is still a quiet person since two years passed, he just nods or responds with yes or no.

Jichul:" You have an invitation ".

Jungkook took it and read.

Jungkook:" they want me to be a professor ".

Jichul:" for one month to teach the student and take the 5 top students in the final year to be your employees ".

Jungkook:" teaching is normal, but I don't accept this university ".

Jichul:" I know what you think, it's the same university that you fell in love with but that was past son, move on and be the best each day son ".

Jungkook was deep in thoughts.

Jungkook:" okay then father I will ".

Jichul:" that's the best for the company, I saw the details of the university and it became the famous university that has the highest results ".

Jungkook:" so I will teach them for a month, select 5 top students then put them in an internship in my company ?".

Jichul:" yes this is it, plus we need more workers in the company, it's better we take new students and make their knowledge of the world of technology and marketing". Jungkook nodded.

They were talking until yoongi entered.

Yoongi:" I got also an invitation ".

Jungkook:" for what ?".

Yoongi:" *** university ".

Jungkook:" apparently they want the famous CEOs to teach ".

Yoongi:" yeah but you are a CEO of technology but for me for what, I'm a CEO of a car company ".

Jungkook:" maybe you will give them information about how your company works, you too need more workers there".

Yoongi:" yeah I do ".

Jichul:" there are more of them as students that work as a part-time job if you take the top 5 we should stop them from having a part-time job ".

Yoongi:" they need it, we shouldn't stop them ".

Jungkook:" we pay them for internship ".

Jichul:" that's great then you discuss that between you two".

Everything settle down and yoongi and jichul walked out leaving jungkook inside.

Yoongi:" how did he accept that university? ".

Jichul:" I made him accept, he can't just stay in fear and that was his first weakness, she destroyed his trust, he has to build it where he lost it ".

Yoongi:" she destroyed him completely but don't worry time will come and she will be dead inside ".

Jichul:" even when she did that to him, he still didn't want to end her ".

Yoongi:" it's up to him, leave it, uncle Ji Chul ".

Jichul:" I told you to call me dad you are my son's husband ".

He smiled.

Yoongi:" sure dad ".

They were walking until they met with one of their trusted men entering with his pregnant husband.

Junho:" hello uncle jichul, is mister jeon here?".

Jichil smiled.

Jichul :" wooyung son you shouldn't stand too much, let Junho with jungkook and go to jin and Jimin ".

Wooyung nodded, bowed and left.

Junho:" thank you ".

Yoongi:" is everything okay?".

Junho:" yeah it's just jungkook wanted some information about a gang and I found it ".

Jichul:" who's that?".

Junho:" Choi gang, they seem like they are not in a gang but it's wrong, they already took over Jason's gang ".

Jungkook:" I was waiting for that gang to be taken ".

Jungkook appears out of nowhere.

Junho:" your name is on the first of the black list mister jeon ".

Jungkook:" I know, Jason was into rape cases and he was in jail, when he came out he killed all their families ".

Jichul:" we should end him ".

Yoongi:" with time we decide ".

Jungkook:" prepare at night we go have a look around the hallways ".

He nodded and jungkook walked away towards his room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤