──────⊹⊱22⊰⊹──────

Jungkook pov :

We finished our shopping at the mall and I walked towards a company as I have a meeting with businessmen for a competition to keep my company number one in the USA.

Taehyung:" babe, I forgot the file I will be back fast ".

Jungkook:" okay love ".

I walked inside and found a man sitting and talking to his secretary, and around 8 other men talking to each other.

I walked towards my seat.

Man:" hello jeon".

He handshake me.

Jungkook: " greeting choi".

Man: " I'm eager to see the result".

Taehyung walked in and apologize.

Man:" this is not professional to come late to a meeting mister".

Taehyung: " I'm sorry mister choi ".

I smiled.

Jungkook: " it's fine".

He smiled and his anger was visible.

Choi:" let's start as we have a contest".

Jungkook: " mister choi we already talked about 50/50 but I think I will take 70% of this project".

Choi:" we will see when the head of building services comes, I'm sure this time I will win".

I smirked as I know what he thinks.

Taehyung: " why is he talking like that?".

He whispers to my ears.

Jungkook: " he was my dad's enemy and still he is now".

He makes an "O" face.

The head of building services came and started explaining the rules.

" Hello everyone my name is Daniel and I'm the leader of LP company, as you all know we are here to hear all of you and it's for me to decide the company name".

The meeting. Started and all the secretaries started explaining the projects.

Taehyung: " I'm scared".

Jungkook: " don't be baby, I will explain it myself give me the file and the USB key".

Taehyung; " I will do it hubby don't worry".

Jungkook: " are sure baby?".

He nodded.

As taehyung was going to explain my project and inserted the USB key some weird pictures appears on the screen and the shock was me and my ex wife kissing and making out.

Taehyung looked at the pictures in shock and he was saddened.

Choi:" I see your project was hella an entertainment for the new generation mr jeon".

He laughed making me angry.

Taehyung took the USB and the laptop.
And started searching for the file.

Daniel:" mister jeon is this kind of a joke to you showing these filthy pictures in front of the well-known industry?".

Jungkook: " as long as I know I'm a businessman too and this is settled up by someone who wants to destroy my reputation just for a mere competition".

Choi :" everyone is rich mister jeon no one wants your reputation".

Jungkook: " believe me mister choi if I have to slam your head right now even doctors won't cure your illness".