──────⊹⊱4⊰⊹──────

Third-person POV :

It was morning, jungkook woke up and do his routine as usual.

He drove off to the university he has today 2 classes to educate.

He walked inside and all students stopped what they were doing, they bowed to him even the principal was shocked, it looked like he was the army chief, he walked not caring about that, he entered the class and started teaching.

Time passed to the second class, he entered and all stand up, he just nodded and looked at the class when his eyes met with someone so deep in thoughts and he has bruises more than yesterday when he saw him.

He was so curious to ask but he jas to finish his class to not make it suspicious for the students.

He was teaching.

Jungkook:" Mr Kim ".

No response.

Jungkook:" Kim taehyung," he said loudly making the lather jump from his seat, flinching.

Taehyung:" y-yes sir ".

Jungkook:" mind telling me why you are not paying attention to my class?".

Taehyung looked down.

Taehyung:" I'm sorry sir ".

Jungkook:" grab your stuff and out of my class ".

Taehyung:" I'm sorry please ".

Jungkook glared at him.

Jungkouk:" out ".

Taehyung grabbed his stuff and walked out.

Jungkook:" open your book to page 136 and do the exercise". The students nodded and he walked behind taehyung.

Taehyung was sitting in the hallway with his head hung low.

Jungkook:" come ". Taehyung looked up and followed jungkook to the infirmary that was in the university, he knows every direction here, well he studied here.

They arrived.

Jungkook:" sit ".

Taehyung set down without saying a single word.

Jungkook:" now tell me, what's wrong?".

Taehyung:" nothing is wrong, I was just in my thoughts that I forgot I was in class ".

Jungkook:" you are the topper of the University, aren't you excited to take an internship in my company? You will have a bright future ".

Taehyung:" I'm just thinking about today's survivor Mr jeon, I don't think about my future I know I won't be alive ".

Jungkook was shocked but he hide it.

He wanted to know, he never cared to begin with, why he is concerned about him.