──────⊹⊱18⊰⊹──────

Third-person pov :

It's been one month now.

Taehyung was training regularly and damn now he is powerful in weapons and fighting even jungkook is shocked to see the change in his husband, he is so proud of him even if sometimes he is scared to let him go with him on missions but always ends up shocking all of them.

Taehyung changed himself now, you can't even tell who is top now in their relationship but taehyung is a power bottom for jungkook he submits to him like a cute spouse.

Everything was different now, taehyung still goes to his university and still takes his internship at jungkook company with 10 other students that got their exams with taehyung, he achieved first place even though he said he did not get all answers right.

Now, taehyung walked inside the office to see jungkook working on his laptop, with namjoon and yoongi looking through some files.

Taehyung:" hubby ".

Jungkook looked up at his baby who is looking so sexy.

Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook:" yes baby !".

Taehyung:" these are the files you wanted me to verify before you met with the Chinese CEO ".

Jungkook took it and looked through the files .

Namjoon:" we are proud of you taehyung ".

Taehyung :" thank you joonie Hyung".

They smiled .

Jungkook:" when do I have the meeting ?".

Taehyung :" in 5 minutes ".

Jungkook:" okay honey please see if everything is at place ".

Taehyung:" copy sir ".

Jungkook was stunned .

Jungkook:" can I have my kiss my good boy ?".

Taehyung giggled .

Taehyung :" sir we are at work behave ".

Jungkook:" I'm your boss so kiss me ".

Taehyung:" you are my boss here not my husband".

Jungkook:" ooh is that so ?".

Taehyung:" yes boss ".

Jungkook :" so mean to your husband, should I give you a punishment ".

Yoongi :" we are still here you unholy kids ".

Jungkook:" I was talking about my punishment as no chocolate, but since you have a shameless brain you though something else ".

They laughed .

Taehyung:" yah don't you dare ".

Jungkook: "raising your voice I see, no cakes too ".

Taehyung pouts.