──────⊹⊱6⊰⊹──────

Third-person pov :
Jungkook was looking at taehyung sensing the pain but he kept it hidden.

Jungkook:" may we know what happened in the past?".

Taehyung:" my parents wanted me to marry him because he is wealthy, he has everything but I wasn't searching for luxurious life, I was just keeping myself strong for my son ".

Jichul:" why did he abuse you?".

Taehyung:" he married me for fame because my parents were Kim's corporation you might know this family as it is a business family".

Namjoon:" so you are the only heir?".

Taehyung:" yes but I don't want that so my dad gave the position to my husband".

Jungkook:" he is ridiculous shouldn't he be proud to have an heir and on top of that you have A son to take over ".

All looked at jungkook because before he didn't give a shit about others.

Taehyung:" he was ashamed of me, I was never in a photo with him, he had a girl and that girl took everything from him and still my parents love her ".

Hyori:" if they loved her why did they marry you to him?".

Taehyung:" they follow profit, Choi my husband is the second well-known businessman ".

Jungkook:" did you say, Choi?".

Taehyung:" yes ".

Yoongi:" what's his name?".

Taehyung:" Choi Jason ".

Jungkook got up and was fuming in anger.

Hyori:" what's wrong son?".

Jungkook: "she cheated on me with him ".

They gasped.

Taehyung:" if I may ask who is she?".

Jungkook:" my wife cheated on me with your husband".

Taehyung widen his eyes and looked so sad.

Taehyung:" I... I'm sorry".

Namjoon:" don't be sorry, it's not your fault ".

Hyori:" this is insane, but shouldn't you both do revenge?".

Taehyung:" I'm sorry madame but he cheated I don't like putting my finger on someone cheap ".

They smiled, although they see the pain in his face.

Hyori:" did you love him taehyung?"/

Taehyung:" I did, I loved him but after abusing my son, it's like he took all love and replace it with hate ".

Jichul:" jungkook loved her too, he even-".

Jungkook:" dad stop ".

He got up and walked away.

Hyori:" after two years, he still doesn't like talking about her ".

Taehyung:" guys I think I should leave".

Jichul:" leaving at this hour, no not gonna happen especially you have a son with you ".

Hyori:" you should rest now taehyung even your son must be traumatised by earlier events ".

Taehyung nodded.

Taejun:" mommy baby is sweepy".

Taehyung lifted him and hugged him.

Jungkook entered and looked at them.

Jimin:" come tea I will show you the room ".

Taehyung nodded and walked with him.