11 - Wraith

Five days, I remembered. He'd given me five days to bring him, Michael. This being my fourth shift would count as the fourth day. I decided to ask for some kind of extension. For me to help him, I need to understand him.
Upon entering I headed towards the room he was placed in. The corridor no longer frightened me with its strange stained walls and glistening yellow lights. After my previous visits, I gained a decent idea as to where the decor was mapped out meaning I was no longer overly cautious on my footing. Halting before the darkest room of the attraction, I took a deep breath through my nose.  It would be time for me to face him head-on.
New confidence burned in the pit of my stomach as I approached the animatronic. He hadn't awoken fully but I assumed he could probably still hear me. He was always active regardless of his immobile state.
"I know I don't have him." I muttered as I watched his head slowly creak in the direction of where I stood, "I want to know if I can get more days. It's difficult enough to get him alone." He didn't utter a word but the cracks and pops of his body filled the dead silence as he fidgeted the limbs of his metal body.  He jerked forward, stumbling a bit as though his body weighed him down.
"Do you know how tedious it is for me to walk in this goddamn suit let alone to speak?" He grumbled, jaw squeaking as the bolts grew loose, "The pain I endure is consistent but has grown worse over time. I'm unsure if I can hold up much longer which my why I don't plan on waiting. Now If you think I'm going to let you run off demanding silly extensions of deadlines as well as make attempts to seduce or stall me of my ambitions then a cunt like you is better off dead." He towered over me, his left eyelid twitching as he pierced his gaze into mine. His arm suddenly jerked forward; a force pressing tightly against my throat as his fingers effortlessly wrapped around it. I wheezed, saliva pooling in my mouth at the sudden cut-off of oxygen. I wriggled; A weak attempt to release myself from his grasp. My cheeks grew hot. I couldn't tell if it was from his odd accusation or the inability to breathe. I had assumed our previous encounter was out of spite or curiosity since he claimed to have been Locked up for thirty years. Seduce though? Out of all things I have done, such actions had never once crossed my mind nor had served as an intention of mine. Yet, regardless of my current position as well as his wording, I would be lying if I claimed for it to not be enticing. Wait. What was I suggesting? I shouldn't be thinking such things especially when he's handling me like this yet I think it may be the very reason that attracts me to his character. He's not boring or easy to foresee. The mystery of who he is or what he once was. The urge to discover and explore his identity. I wanted to learn more and more but he was a reserved character. A man of few words when regarding his history and existence.

Nonetheless, I dangled from his grasp. The skin on my neck burned as a result of his clamped fingers.
"Such a good girl. Stupid but beautiful whore. Do you like this? Do you know what it's like to choke?" He cooed, mocking me as he rose me higher and higher, "First I grab you as you are. You will feel pressure in your throat. Your eyes water and you start to taste something very, very sour in your mouth. In less than ten seconds, you panic. You fret. You feel nothing but the emotional cluster of fear and possibly regret if you've done anything bad that is. Then, you'll feel your face grow hotter as time goes on. Practically steaming as the oxygen is cut from you."
A hollow chuckle erupted from within his throat as he teasingly swung me. My fingers gripped over his, nails digging into the matted fur. It was useless but my instincts blinded me. I was willing to do anything to survive. Please, I had a family. I had so much to offer and to give.
"Second, it's like someone lights a match right in the middle of your chest, and that fire grows. It fills your lungs, and your throat, and behind your eyes. And finally, that fire turns to ice; like pins and needles of ice are sticking into your fingers, your toes, your arms. Especially the tips of them which might I add, are completely immobile once it hits you there's no escape. As I squeeze tighter It'll only hurt for a second. Eventually, your vision becomes blurry with the only light source available near you as well as your tears until you are consumed by darkness. "Do not fret, doll. You'll see stars! Beautiful twinkling white lights blind you as you reach your demise. Tricking you as well! You probably think you're going to Heaven, hm? I'll change that." He smiled crookedly as he released his grip. My body landed on the cement floor with a harsh slap. I coughed, throat straining as I clawed at my throat in hopes that it would provide me with my oxygen. My lungs burned, eyeballs decorated in streaks of red as I selfishly inhaled the air around me. My legs twitched finally managing to rid themselves of that strange prickly sensation.
"Why?" I croaked out, watching as he lingered over me. His metal hand reached forward to yank a fistful of my hair. He pulled back, my scalp itching, and my head snapping in the direction he pulled. I hissed in pain, my voice being unable to scream as I was forced to look at his mangled visage.
"Bring me him next shift or I'll kill you. I also expect you to start coming during the day."
"B-but, sc-school."
"School?"
"C-college.."
"Stupid whore! I'm going to murder you and all you think about is your education?" He snickered, releasing his grip but also purposely smacking my head forward. I flinched and hit the ground. My forehead came into contact with the floor. A cool substance slowly began to leak out my temple. It pooled generously around my forehead but having been too focused on the pain igniting within my throat as well as cranium, I didn't have the strength nor willpower to identify it. As the darkness swallowed my vision, I was left hearing a dark cackle echoing within the walls of the room. Then there was silence.

You won't die.

☺☻
A/N: It's official! Once I complete this story, I plan to write a new story for Michael Afton. :)