13 - Attraction

The following chapter
contains mature content.

"Follow me, love." He requested the moment I gave my nod of consent. My feet felt cemented to the ground as though testing his ability to control me but upon his silver glance, I did follow. I followed close behind, brain swarming with questions on how he would even attempt it as well as why he was behaving gently with me. Could he feel pitiful for the fact that I was unable to defend myself? That even if I was allowed to overpower him, I'd be too afraid to even attempt it knowing what he had done to me. I felt him reach for my hand again. The tips of his metal fingers intertwined with my smaller ones.

If he was able to produce a tongue, a human organ, then could that mean his abilities applied to other organs as well? I shook my head, intrusive ideas running all around me as I eyed how his hand gripped mine. I decided I would enjoy this. I knew how disgusting it was. Sinful. Disgraceful. Disturbing. All the words in the world couldn't even begin to describe how wrong this moment was.

Here I was. A virgin college student about to get my back blown out by a decayed rabbit animatronic of whom I knew almost nothing of except the fact that he was a killer. A murderer of children. A rotten spirit driven by anger.
"So quiet." He suddenly spoke. For such a robotic tone, it felt warm. Embracing even if I had to be honest. Stepping into the comfort of the office, I felt my breath hitch as he placed his hands over my hips.

I'd never been held by anyone, never had a first kiss nor been on a real date. Being in friend groups, surrounded by those with lovers who could smother them while I stood there holding my hand was what I was used to. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a small tinge of jealousy. Being labeled as "the third wheel" friend followed through my years of high school. It's funny how three little words could so badly hurt my self-esteem, let alone reputation. Not that I needed anyone to rely on but the idea of having a significant other felt nice.

I trembled as he lifted me from where I stood. His hold is secure but not tight enough to have hurt me.
"Easy now, I have taken a liking to you and don't have the intention of wanting to hurt you. For now at least." He cooed, a smile in his eye as I sat over the edge of the office desk. Voice hoarse as I struggled to respond, I gestured to the monitor system, "Will they see us?" My throat ached as the words rolled off my tongue but I ignored it for now, too focused on the animatronic towering over me.
"No," he answered, "That is specifically why I brought you here. I very much dislike the idea of being watched and I doubt you'd want to create accidental pornography on these old cameras." A chuckle escaped his lips as his hands reached forward to upwardly caress my arms, slowly halting above my shoulders to rub them.
"Afton." He stated, leaning forward so his breath fanned over the shell of my ear, "William Afton is my name."  My body stiffened, eyes growing wide as he stated his name.
"Like...like the owner?" I whispered out, relaxing a bit from how his fingers caressed over the curves of my body.
"I am the owner. Always have been. Always will be with my old friend, Henry Emily." He smirked a bit, one of his fingers dragging down to trace over the circular button on my jeans. Then swiftly, he tugged it. Yanking hard enough for it to pop off until the button fell, rolling across the floor.
"Up here." He demanded and my eyes followed never leaving his as his hand crept within the interior of my jeans, "I did kill children. Seven including two of my own. Their death was an accident." I'd already heard this but it surprised me nonetheless. His two fingers rested against the fabric of my panties, they slowly rubbed beneath my clit. My thighs quivered a bit as he continued to speak, the huskiness of his voice enticing me even more, even if he spoke of disturbing tragedies.
"I never meant for it to go down this way. I can't even comprehend why I'm still here. It must be for me to suffer but I don't even feel human anymore..nor like what an animatronic should feel," I bit my lower lip as I felt my clit grow wetter with each swirl of his fingers. My nipples hardened as he teased me.
"You're so wet. Look at you, such a pretty little thing. Beautiful even. Not a thought in your mind. Here I am telling you my history and you're too busy enjoying yourself, huh? What's your full name anyway? You never told me, doll." He rasped, tugging on the hem of my shirt, "Off." As he gave out his order, I unbuttoned my uniform, placing it to the right of me carelessly as well as my tank top. In doing so, his other hand finally reached forward to cup the fleshy mounds hidden behind the laced bra I wore.
"(Y/N)..(L/N)...." I mumbled, eyes closing as I rolled my hips along to his fingers.
"Why'd you choose to work here?" He leaned in, metal lips nibbling over my neck as I cried out a shaky moan from his fingers pulling the fabric of my panties to the side. With my clit exposed, he slowly but surely inserted one digit in. I winced at the size, but the slick of my clit allowed him to slide it in easily. He worked his way slowly, I assume to allow me to adjust better.
"No other jobs wanted me." I responded as I unclasped my bra for him, "I was desperate."  His fingers increased slightly in their pace emitting more moans to fall from my mouth.
"Well I'm relieved to see you here," he hummed, as his free hand groped over my left breast. Fingers tugging and picking my bud. Once again, he revealed his warm tongue to me. He ran it over my collarbone a few times, ensuring to bite me in the process while also sneaking in a few kisses. My moans only seemed to escalate with the amount of attention my body seemed to be spoiled with. I gasped as his fingers began to ram into me. In that split second before his touch, every nerve in my body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.
My voice croaked but we both disregarded it from the heat we felt in this situation. Moans and soon giggles spilled from my lips as a result of his sloppy kisses.
"You've never been touched before, hm?"
"How did you-"
"You're tense. Are you uncomfortable?"
"Not really. I guess I'm just nervous..it's my first time."
"Oh, what an honor, my dear (Y/N)."
He pulled his fingers out with ease, long tongue licking around them to get a taste. His eyes were glued to mine as he watched my cheeks heat up from the intensity. There was a knot in my stomach. It tightened from his fingers but I wasn't sure what it meant. It felt like a stomach ache but with how my pussy ached, I started to think it was connected.
In what felt like an instant, his hands were on my knees. They slowly pulled apart my legs as he knelt before me.
"What are you doing?" I asked, suddenly fearful but I was met with no response. Instead, his slimy tongue rolled over my folds. I sucked on the air around me, my hands holding over his crooked ears as his tongue suckled over my clit. Prodding at my core repetitively, I felt my thighs clenching around his head.
"F-Fuck! Mr. Afton!" I whined as he continued, the name I addressed him seemed to encourage him as his pace grew faster. Stomach twisting and turning, I fearfully squeezed my fingers on his ears until I could no longer hold back.
"Does feel good?" He asked, tongue abusing my hole even more. The wetness of it all turned me on even more as my walls clamped down on his slithering muscle. It was messy as I came. The knot, I stupidly assumed to be a stomach ache, finally popping in bliss with how he ate me. I glanced down to see the mess I had made. Thick pearly juices pool on the desk's edge and most seep into the mangled lips of Springtrap.
"Mr. Afton, huh?" His tongue swiped over his lips, collecting the aftermath of the orgasm as he stood himself up, "I like that." His hands once again caressed my hips but this time went down further. He took ahold of my jeans and yanked them off. He pulled them until they were bunched up, hanging over the ankles of my legs. I kicked them off to the side with ease. Gripping my ass, he held me up by his waistline and hovered me in the air. My clit, still dripping from the previous orgasm, was clenching onto nothingness. I was shocked to feel more energetic than ever, I assumed my first orgasm would've taken a toll on me. Looking up into his icy gaze, I began to wonder why he was holding me up.
"What're you doing-" I asked but nearly jumped as I felt the tip, of what I presumed to be his dick, probe at my folds, "I- How did you- But-" I stammered, too taken aback to piece how the hell he managed to get one.
"Stop asking questions. You're beginning to annoy me, slut," he growled out as I placed my hands over his chest plate to better steady myself. Slowly he inserted himself into me. Tears trickled from the corners of my eyes due to the girth of his dick.
"Please go slow," I whispered, hoping he'd understand my plead but I received no response. Instead, a tongue that licked away the tears rolling down my cheeks. He went further until he reached his limit,
"Are you ready?" He waited for my nod before he began to thrust. I looked down to notice a bulge that formed within my stomach. Is he that large? It somehow enticed me. To see me filled by such a large animatronic, I felt myself grow wetter, my nipples hardening more as I thought about how I'd be destroyed by someone much larger than me. His hips rolled into mine with such thirst for domination, as though he was attempting to prove something. Perhaps his power over mine? The thrusts hurt at first, most likely because I wasn't entirely used to feeling filled in entirely, but soon the friction became pleasurable to me. The office was a symphony of wet sounds as his balls slapped against my skin. Moaning, I looked up as my back arched. My breast bounced with each pounding. His hand eventually gave my ass cheek a good spank as he watched me give in to him. I moaned even more, the pain mixing into the pleasure he thrust into me.
"So tight! You're doing so well." He cackled as my walls clenched around his dick beautifully. A groan emitted from his throat as he leaned in closer. His head lowered to fill the unmarked spaces within my neck with more of his sloppy kisses. I could feel the saliva trickling down my spine. The cold air froze the exposed skin of my body that was slowly warming up from the sweat collecting on my body. I loud moan of mine followed by that similar serenity from before. Thick ropes of his cum seemed to fill my tight little cunt as he held me down securely.   My thighs trembled as I came a little after him, even more, juices overflowed inside of me, but I didn't seem to mind. It was satisfying watching the pearly substances leak down between my legs.
"You did so well," he placed me over the edge of the table once more. Hands caressed my hips as he bent down to press a kiss against my head, "I'm surprised you could handle me."
"I did my best too." I sighed, reaching over to clasp my bra back on, "If it's okay, may I go home?" He nodded, ears twitching as he did so.
"I'll walk you out." He requested as I slipped into the rest of my clothes.

Exiting the office, I followed him to the front doors with a small smile. My legs wobbled but I ignored the throbbing of my swelling clit as I thought about the warm shower and comfortable bed that awaited me.
"Thank you," I told the rabbit animatronic as I placed one hand on the door's handle.
"No, thank you, (Y/N)" he purred as I placed my hand under his chin to give it a little scratch. In doing so, he closed his eyes to take in the sensation. I then planted a quick kiss on his nose and waved him off as I walked out the door reminiscing earlier events. At least I got what I wanted to hear. Now, it'd be time to bring him, Michael.

☺☻
A/N: AHHH IT HAPPENED! The chapter that most of my viewers came for and probably only read this story for. Sorry for the wait! I'm not a big fan of jumping into smut immediately. I love a good build up.