Part 2

Over the next few years I get into my studies and got the analyst job. I had to do it anonymously and got paid rather well for it.
Mom kept trying to find out what my Quirk was and everytime I refused she would draw further away until I was basically supporting myself.
I went to medical school at the age of ten using my analyst persona and with my surgical knowledge graduated within a year and did my very first test.
It was Sam who was going to become the Toy, he volunteered for it as he found out he had cancer, his Quirks drawback causes absurd cell growth and he didn't know so it got too far to remove surgically and live.
I finish and try focusing on the Toy in front of me.
"Wake up!" A surge of energy flashes through me and I feel weak stinging back from the table into a chair.
His eyes turn on as a line before opening into circles as he stood up on his tracks.

"What is your name?" I ask.
"Sam... But to keep up appearances call me B.B."
"Alright, so it was a success! Can you try to change? See what you can do?"
"I-I'll give it a shot"
He lifts up an arm and stares at it before it suddenly folded in on itself changing form.

""Alright, so it was a success! Can you try to change? See what you can do?""I-I'll give it a shot"He lifts up an arm and stares at it before it suddenly folded in on itself changing form

He fired it at his corpse  from the ground and it vaporised it... And the table.
He sprouts a few wires and they go into his phone only for green ones and zeros to scroll over the page.

(Just the ending)
He tries for a while but it doesn't seem to activate.
"I don't think I can Izuku"
"Hmm... I wonder... Transform to human" I order.
I get a feeling of energy leaving me, not anywhere near as much as making him wake up though as he folds a lot and grows till he was human again, down to the last pore being back in place.
"Woah, I could feel you take over"
"Do you remember the feeling of changing?"
"Yes"
"Then try to reverse it, see if you can do it on your own or if I have to make you"
For he next few hours we experiment to find I can order him to do something but it takes energy, if I dismiss him he goes to the factory in the game and I can use the abilities he can. He also has medical equipment as he is a doctor so now so do I.
He goes back to his place and I head home, mom's never really in nowadays so she would never know I'm leaving all the time. At twelve I'm allowed to leave the house for Quirk training privately.
As I walk through an alley that cuts half an hour from my walk I get hit in the head by something hard, I don't move though.
"Super durability eh? Too bad for you kid my Quirk can break through that tough skin of yours!"
I turn around to see a man with sledge hammer hands was attacking me. I just take it wanting to test my durability as I take with him.
"So mr, are you a villain?"
"Duh if I'm trying to kill you"
"What are your crimes?" I act like an airhead.
"I've killed, stolen and raped, hell I raped a little girl once" He sounds very smug about this.
"Thank you for your honesty, now I don't have to feel bad about what I'm about to do"
"What?" I make my fingers surgical needles and inject him with anaesthetic.
During Sam's time in the factory he found the blue Huggy Wuggy plush suit in a pod so I summon that and check it out.

Huggy Wuggy is an enormous creature with incredibly long arms and legs, leaving him standing at a towering height of at least 10 feet

Huggy Wuggy is an enormous creature with incredibly long arms and legs, leaving him standing at a towering height of at least 10 feet. He has blue fur and many sharp teeth, on top of having another mouth inside of his mouth. He has yellow hands, red lips, and eyes that resemble googly-eyes.

"I guess you'll be my first unwilling Toy"
I get to work and move most of the guys insides over to Huggy, his eyes, brain and organs fill the body right up leaving only his skin and bones which I vaporised before dismissing Huggy back to his pod.
I finally get home and sleep. However I end up in the factory Sam described.
"Hmm... Do I end up here whenever I'm unconcious? Useful to know"
As I said explore I realise I have a natural GPS and end up in a closed off room where I find nine seperate Huggy's all a different colour. I go to the end blue one and order it.

"Wake up!"It wakes with a high pitched shriek as it claws its way trying to escape thought the pod stops it

"Wake up!"
It wakes with a high pitched shriek as it claws its way trying to escape thought the pod stops it.
"Be still!"

(JK JK 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

(Real thing)
It stops and looks at me.
"You are my Toy now, you obey me and me alone do you understand?" A nod. "Good, you will not kill people unless I give permission,you will only scare or capture. Villains are fine though, villains are bad guys who break the law do you remember what a criminal is?" Another nod. "Good, there are 8 other Huggy suits to fill so you are now known as Huggy 6 in honour of the game. I want you to collect child rapists, child murderers and cannibals and bring them back here to be chained up, can you do that?" A final nod. "Get to it then, one every 2 months"
He teleports out and I check his pod, it lists his abilities luckily, probably because he's tied to it.

Stealth: When not seen move about without detection.
Wall crawl.
Pliable: As the Huggy you is a giant living plush it can bend in any way it wants.
Teleport.
Super strength.
Superspeed.
Transform: Change into human form.
Immortal.

I guess being a toy makes you immortal and since I have their abilities so am I.
I collect the tapes while I wait to wake up, when I do I email my findings to Sam then write them down in my notebook in my cypher. It uses Horror games as references to abilities and is a mix of every language on top it it.
I use the day to learn and practice my abilities mastering Teleport, Wall crawl and Pliable.

Over the next 2 years I master all my current abilities and fill out my Huggy's and training my Parallel minds to remote control them with ease, so far I have;
Huggy 6, the first.
Huggy R, Red.
Huggy O, Orange.
Huggy C, Cyan.
Huggy B, Blue.
Huggy G, Green.
Huggy K, Kissy, Pink.
Huggy P, purple.
Huggy Y, Yellow.
Boogie Bot, Sam.

Today is the Entrance Exam, I wonder how I'll do.