Part 3

I walk up to UA's gate and walk in teleporting to catch a beautiful girl who had Earphone jacks on her ears.

"Hey you alright? It's bad luck to trip on a big day""Y-Yeah thanks, my name's Kyoka Jirou, you?""Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, wanna get lunch afterwards?"(Remember they weren't allowed to tell their Quirks yet so Izuku only knows Bakugo's as...

"Y-Yeah thanks, my name's Kyoka Jirou, you?"
"Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, wanna get lunch afterwards?"
(Remember they weren't allowed to tell their Quirks yet so Izuku only knows Bakugo's as he's a prick who loves to be the centre of attention)
"Sure" She seemed shocked I would ask.
I walk with her inside and we trade numbers.
The written exam was kinda tough but I studied so I still got most right.
I wait in the practical explanation room as everyone else slowly trickles in. Present Mic starts explaining the Exam and just towards the end a blue haired boy with spectacles stands up and starts complaining, now I ignore him but he is upset by this.
"AND YOU RED LONG HAIRED BOY, YOUR NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!"
"I am paying attention, just not to you four eyes, sit down and listen, Mic wasn't done explaining yet" People laugh at this making the boy blush in embarrassment and sit down.
I head to my site and see Jirou, I walk up to her but get stopped by blue boy.
"I demand an apology for the public humiliation yo-"
"Buzz of four eyes or you'll become one of my Toys" I push him and get next to her. "You good?"
"Yeah... Bit nervous"
"Don't be, I believe in you" I smile making her blush. "Just rush in, no waiting on and the 10 foot monsters are mine.
"Huh?"
"HUGGY 6, C, B, P COME" I summon them as a few people scream. "Destroy all the robots with the numbers 1, 2, 3 on them until time runs out, go!"
They teleport away as my arm band starts increasing in number.
I grab Jirou and teleport her into the city and go sit on a roof to monitor the Huggy's progress.

Teachers P.O.V
In the observation room the teachers were observing the applicants and complementing them when they see Izuku on the roof.
"Nezu who's that on the roof doing nothing?" Midnight the R18+ Heroine asks a small bear rat creature.
"Hmm... Oh that is Izuku Midoriya, those ten foot furry monster creatures are all controlled by him. His Quirk is called Poppy's Funtime and it allows him to make living Toys... He needs to conduct a surgery and put a person's organs inside said Toy and if it is willingly done they have their own mind, if not they are monstrous beasts. My my what an intriguing student, he has told the police about how he used child rapists and child murderers to bring the Huggy nine to life over the last 2 years. And he has a medical licence from the age of 11 to make these Toys... In fact his first Toy is the medically renowned doctor Sam Woodrow who had cancer" As this Was all read out the teachers all got horrified looks on their faces.
"WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM IF HE KILLED PEOPLE?!" All Might the Number one Hero booms angrily.
"For one he wants to be an Underground Hero, his idol is Aizawa, and two he only goes after Villains who should an Underground Hero catch them would die anyways"
"THAT STILL DOES NOT CONDONE KILLING PEOPLE!"
"Ah but it is a requirement for his Quirk, and as he wishes to go into the line of work where he has technically been working as a Vigilante there is no big issue, as long as he only targets the really bad guys he isn't doing anything that can be complained about. He even put names and a list of their crimes and victims" Nezu interjects before All Might continues. "Enough! He is under my protection and nobody is to attempt to arrest or harm him, he is a sure pass"
"Give him to me, I'll take him" Aizawa speaks up from the floor intrigued by the kid.
"Release the Kraken!" Nezu yells in glee.

Izuku P.O.V
I feel a rumbling and teleport Huggy C to take a look to see the Zero pointer coming out from the street, hidden network huh?
I teleport there and take in the situation. Everyone else was running in panic, but I see a group of girls and Jirou trapped under some rubble.
"HUGGY R, O, K, Y, G COME, EVACUATE THE TRAPPED" I teleport and grab onto the robot as I hack into it's systems as I incorporated a shut down virus focused only on the robot and teleported down.
I made my way over to the girls and checked them finding a broken ankle but nothing else. I dismiss the Huggy's.
"Your all good ladies"
"TIIIIMES UP! WILL EVERYBODY PLEASE MAKE HEIR WAY TO THE ENTRANCE, IF YOU PASSED YOU WILL GET YOUR RESULTS IN A WEEK"
I walk out with Jirou as we had lunch at a cafe, I started the conversation.
"So how do you think you did?"
"Well I got around 46 points so I'm in"
"Same, I had a good 200 as I had 4 people's worth of points basically"
"Yeah your definately in... Hey so what is this?" She asks gesturing to the lunch.
"Lunch but if you want it to be the date it can be"
"I-I'd like that"
We spent the time getting to know each other, she told me her Quirk and grudgingly I told her mine. She wasn't scared of me though, in fact it broke the ice as afterwards we spoke about horror games as movies we'd each seen and what we liked about them. By the end we'd started dating and had nicknames, course I was Poppy.
"See ya Poppy"
"Bye Rockstar" I kiss her cheek before teleporting home. "Damn I'm in love"