Part 6

I check on Kissy and Orange to find Sam working on them."Hey Sam how did you know they were hurt?""Huh? Oh I appeared here automatically and then they did so I started working, what happened?""All Might tore them apart trying to arrest me, I don't know how it would affect you so I evaded capture""And this place is your all or nothing card, gotcha, he must of cornered you""Yeah, they took a lot of effort to tear apart though, I could see his muscles bulging and they don't have the durability we do, I wonder if we can even get hurt? The punches felt like dull throbs""Well maybe a missile could but that sort of weaponry is reserved for the navy and the army... As little of it as there is"It was true, there wasn't much war after the rise of Quirks as the world ended their fight against each other to form the United Hero Commission, a global Hero force that worked independently to stop any signs of war with Heroes stationed all over the world."Well the UHC keeps everything peaceful between countries" I reply."And their members are 99% of the time the Underground Hero's""I wonder if I would be recruited""With the infinite army you have you'll either be recruited or killed, but a resource like you is one in a million so I reckon recruited""An immortal army... I'll get started on the Huggy suits""And more Boogie Bots! You need medical and support Toys too Izuku!" Sam yells after me.I spend half an hour setting up the Huggy Wuggy and Boogie Bot toy lines before designing a a Nurse Joy plush toy and start up that line before coming across an issue.I can't control all of these at once. So I set up a system, a single Huggy will control a group of Huggy's of the same colour.Huggy 6 will control the Experiment 1006 Cohort and they will be my Personal Guard.The Huggy's O and Y will be Evacuational as they are bright and easy to see.R will be Assassination as the current R appears to be more bloodthirsty than the others. The rest will be Assault Units.Boogie Bots Green will be Surgical, Blue will be Technical, Red will be Tanks and Purple will be Security.DJ Bots will be Scout and Infiltration Units.The Nurse Joys will be purely Medical.I write these up and give it to Sam to look over before leaving the factory.I appear where I left to see Aizawa, Nezu, Recovery Girl and Kyoka waiting."Hello Sensei, Principal Nezu and Recovery Girl, hi Kyoka, thanks for getting him, Recovery Girl I'm uninjured luckily, and even if I did I have a personal doctor if it's serious""Good to know, if you please I'll be on my way" She heads off."No problem Poppy, I'll call you later" Kyoka leaves too."Hello Mr Midoriya, sorry about All Might but being Number 1 seems to have gone to his head a little""Eh no fuss, he struggled to tear apart my Huggy's and they don't have super durability like myself and the Boogie Bots. I actually made two new Toys I'll need to bring to life soon, the Nurse Joy plush and the DJ Bots" I summon the dead Toys to let them have a look."Ah... An interesting design, Medical and Scout correct?" Aizawa asks."The DJ Bots will be Scout and Infiltration but yes" I confirm.I outline what my idea was and the cohorts, colours and jobs they have."Ingenious, I'll contact the UHC and recommend you a place in their ranks, you'll have to pass a test for them instead of the Licencing Exam but if you pass you'll be above the law and allowed to bolster your army rather easily""Until then continue how you have been but increase the amount to as many as you can without being caught and tell us directly instead of the police, they can be hacked"The Huggy's look to me for confirmation and I nod as they leave, 6 staying behind already fulfilling his role as my bodyguard."6 I can handle today, grab three or four today and I'll do the rest tonight" 6 nods and leaves. "Also that's how I made sure of my targets, I had Sam hack the police and confirm identities"I head home and get to work, Sam had built an additional 50 pods and I worked on Boogie Bots first so Sam could go home and have dinner with his family.I and the B.B's got to work churning out 9 Toys every 4 hours, I went to school the next day and handed Aizawa a list of 24 names, 9 Boogie Bot's, 6 Nurse Joy's and 9 Huggy Wuggy's.A week passes and my numbers sit at 3 Huggy's a colour, 11 B.B's a colour, 6 Nurse Joy's and 4 DJ Bots 2 small, 1 medium and 1 big.Today we get on a bus and head off for a Rescue Exercise day at the USJ, I was on guard because the gate was destroyed earlier and Villains have been disappearing all over Mustafu."So Midoriya, I've noticed you have more of those big monsters over the last week, why didn't you use them all in the exercise?" Tsu asks."I didn't have them all, my Toys have a rather... Unpleasant requirement for me to gain a new one, it was only after the exercise I got authorisation from the Principal to make more, and I would rather not say what that requirement is unless strictly necessary" I respond."The Huggy Wuggy name seems familiar but I can't place it, and what do you mean by build?""My Quirk allows me to have a pocket dimension Toy Factory, I can build the outer shell of a Toy there and I won't say anymore or you'll be making them without the ability to control them, I named my Quirk Poppy Funtime after my own Toy form" I demonstrate as I see 2 people get fearful looks in there eyes. "If you figure it out then get my number from Kyoka and ask me about it otherwise glease keep it to yourself""All right you brats off the bus we're here" We get off the bus and see 13.