Part 8

Two weeks pass and the Sports Festival starts, it was an obstacle course race at the beginning and it was filled with robots, ravines and a minefield.

The second part was a cavalry battle, Kyoka, Mina and Tokoyami teamed up and decimated the others.

Finally the one on ones came to be and Kyoka came 7th as she didn't rely on her Quirk.

A couple of days later in class we have to choose our Hero names, I chose Poppy Funtime.

I had my internship with Aizawa and we stopped a drug ring handling Trigger but otherwise I made Toys. There was an attack in Hosu and Iida died, can't say I'll miss the guy.

We had a Rescue Race when we got back to UA and I was left out as I could teleport so instead I supported my girlfriend.

We have our final Exams and I was up against all the teachers, I absolutely demolished them without my Toys.

We go to a training camp in the mountains and I work on the amount I can control at one time increasing my amount to 25. I also met a little boy there who I immediately befriended, turns out his parents had died to a Villain named Muscular.

"Kota, they did it not to be popular but to make sure children like their own son wouldn't become orphans... They wanted to keep families together but they gave their lives so you and other children can have their own... You still have your aunt right? Maybe ask her what your parents were like and see if what you hear matches up with what you think they're like and if they could be happy as regular people" I give him some sound advice and let him think on it only to see him hugging his aunt later that night.

It was the last day however when it happened, the Villains attacked again and I teleported to Kota who was on the mountain.

"Kota we need to go now" I say, I was about to teleport to Mandalay who had a Huggy C with her when 6−3 intercepts Musculars punch.

"Your the kid on the list, come quietly or I'll kill the kid" I see Red.

" Huggy Red kill him, Boogie Bot green 2 harvest" I order as 4 Red Huggy Wuggy's appear and start moving towards him. "You'll never hurt Kota... Or anyone else again!"

I teleport to Mandalay then again into the woods after giving him to her to fight the other Villains. I find some blond bitch fighting Tsu and Uraraka and a cannibal metal tooth manipulation Quirk fighting Bakugou and Todoroki who I summon K−6 and B.B−5 to handle as O−2 takes them back to Mandalay. Before I can look for more I hear Mandalay in my head using Telepath.

'Return to the cabins everyone the Villains have warped away saying their mission was a success, we need to figure out what their their mission was'

I teleport back with my Huggy's collecting everyone they could find but two were notably absent.

"Huggy Wuggy's, where are Bakugou and Tokoyami?" I ask the original nine.

A few shrugs and warbling cries later and I got the idea.

"Yo so their mission was to kidnap students, they got Pixie Bob, Bakugou and Tokoyami but I believe since Muscular mentioned I was on the list they wanted the Villainous Quirks, possibly to try to recruit them, Pixie Bob has a Quirk that would let us find them so they took her as well" I tell everyone.

"But what do we do? We have no clue where the Villain lair is" Mandalay says worried.

"A DJ Bot got onto Tokoyami under his cloak and hitched along for the ride, I just have to wait for it to report back then we can head off"

The ambulance and police arrive and as we were being sent to the hospital I got a location when I was in the WWP limo with Aizawa and the 3.

"I got them" I give Aizawa the address. "Get Nezu to call in some Heroes, they're in a Nomu factory"

We arrive at the hospital and everyone was mostly fine, just some gas inhalation and cuts and bruises.

A meeting was held in a conference room in the hospital as Endeavor, All Might, Best Jeanist, Mount Lady, Gang Orca, Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino are gathered.

"What the fucks a kid doing here?!" Endeavor growls out.

"This 'kid' is the only one with the Villains location Matchstick!" I shoot back. "Besides you'll need me for numbers I count as a small army"

"A cloning Quirk then?" Jeanist asks.

"No, does everyone know what a Nomu is?" Shaking of heads. "Then face the monitor. Boogie Bot B−3 show USJ Nomu... This is a Nomu, they have multiple Quirks and are braindead, they follow commands given by their creator and who he gives permission. The only weaknesses I know of are Carbonizing the cells or destroy the brain"

"Your Quirk gives you... These little buggers?" Endeavor snorts. "They're toys"

Sensing a threat 6 appears behind me.

"They are far more than just simple Toys" I say as Boogie Bot brings out his blasters to aim at Endeavor. "One shot and your dead"

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, just stating a fact"

The meeting goes on to how we get in, who evacs and who fights, I'll evac the two with O and Y Huggy's and the rest of my Huggy's C, B, and K fight, Boogie Bots R will join in for any Nomu that appear.

We head to the abandoned bar they're located in and begin the operation. All Might breaks down the door and we fly in, I stun all occupants in the room and unchain Bakugou and Tokoyami who get taken by Huggy O and Y as I teleport to the warehouse they use to make Nomu's. the Heroes there are down so I evac them and summon 10 of my Boogie Bots and attack the masked figure who sends an air blast at me.

I grip the ground and tank it returning fire as 22 blasters fire rapidly at the man.

He dodges barely but we follow, he's stuck on the defensive, I keep my position and double the intensity of my shots catching his leg, it gets vaporised.

"What an interesting Quirk you have... I think I'll take it before I leave"

Sensing danger I teleport and see black and red tendrils impact the spot I was in as I fire again. He dodges but gets bodied by All Might, his mask shatters and he falls unconscious. I teleport away dismissing all my Boogie Bots and meeting up with Aizawa and Nezu.

"All done, I need a nap, the boys are with Recovery Girl" I collapse into darkness, the stress of fighting AND protecting people was far more stressful than regular fighting.