Part 5

I walk out and observe the rest of the class, Spotlights, only Kaminari and Kyoka have plain costumes but Kaminari must have a death wish if he's flirting with my woman."Come on Jirou, dump the redhead loser and come date me. We would work so well together!""I told you no so back off or I'll hurt you" She sees me. "Poppy!"I give her a kiss and a butt squeeze making her jump slightly."Hey beautiful, is the battery bothering you?""Yeah, he thinks your weaker than him as you haven't shown them a quirk yet""Idiot, seems he doesn't have any common sense, I'm the strongest here as I have unlimited potential""ALL RIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP, TODAY I WAS PLANNING TO DO PAIRS AGAINST PAIRS BUT IN LIGHT OF RECENT KNOWLEDGE I HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A KING OF THE HILL APPROACH TO THIS EXERCISE. I WANT A VOLUNTEER FOR THE VILLAIN TEAM FOR EVERYONE TO FIGHT AGAINST, THE VILLAIN CAN CHOOSE THE LOCATION TO SET UP AND THE PERSON WHO DEFEATS THEM BECOMES THE NEW VILLAIN" All Might booms as everyone remains silent. "NO ONE? THEN I'LL CHOOSE A RANDOM STUDENT... IZUKU MIDORIYA! CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION!""I choose the Toy factory" I say and walk to the building I saw on the map.'Fair and random, PFFT yeah right!' I grumble internally as I enter, I gain a complete mental map and file that away for further use."HUGGY WUGGY'S COME, PATROL THE BUILDING AND CAPTURE ANYONE WHO ENTERS BUT NO KILLING, SLOW RUNNING SPEED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE" I order them as they spread out. "Yo All Might, begin the exercise""ONE FINAL THING, A HERO MAY CONVERT TO THE VILLAIN SIDE AFTER BEING CAUGHT THOUGH THEY WILL NOT GAIN POINTS... BEGIN!"I teleport to a difficult place to get to, in a conveyor belt inside the buildings machine to manufacture the dolls and observe the Huggy's progress.Almost directly after I started watching three students were caught and passed out from the jumpscare. Mina Ashido, Tooru Hagakure and Tsuyu Asui.I direct Huggy G to the main room on the roof looking down and see Ojiro, Kirishima, Bakugo, Iida, Kyoka and Momo Yaoyorozu."Jirou what's Midoribro's Quirk?" Kirishima asks."I can't say much but let's just say... He chose this place for it's connection to his Quirk, the ten foot furry things are his Toys"I drop G and send in R and C as well to get them but only 4 were caught, Bakugou and Kyoka got past. The rest faced the same fate as the other three.They were going the wrong way so I send O after them stealthy and let the other two hunt giving O the orders to capture Kyoka as soon as it can.6 catches another 2, as the most experienced one, it was Denki and Tokoyami who were together, they get put in the basement and I get an idea. I teleport there and sit on a pillow in a case with my eyes closed as everyone is unconscious.O gets Kyoka and tapes her mouth shut before depositing her in the basement awake, I shush her and gesture around as she notices the captured and wakes them up. They've been called out by now.The rest are quickly gathered up and deposited in my room as they bemoan their loss.Eventually Kyoka got the tape off of her mouth and snuck over to me."I'll join you Poppy" I nod imperceptibly as she stood by my case drawing everyone's attention.She opens the glass door as a Huggy in the power room flickers the lights and I reenact the final scene of chapter 1."You opened my case! ... Bad idea" I jump out and summon all the Huggy's to my side before changing back and laughing. "You all lost! To toys! Only Kyoka really did anything useful by telling you some information on my Quirk but nobody took it seriously" I say before teleporting everyone outside using the Huggy's before dismissing all but 6.I was right to do so because as soon as I appeared All Might used his superspeed to try to put cuffs on me which 6 got me out of range of."IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!""For what? A Villainous Quirk? Sorry not happening, I only targeted those with kill on sight orders" I respond as I teleported away to Kyoka's side to whisper. "Get Aizawa, I need to avoid the cuffs, I don't know if they work on me or not, or how it affects the Huggy's" I teleport away as All Might rushes after me.I used all my abilities and Huggy's to get away, eventually he just tore Kissy and Orange apart and I had them taken back to their pods and handled it on my own.My teleport needs direct line of sight to work so when a smash knocks me into a dark alley I'm screwed."IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR VIGILANTISM, 10 COUNTS OF MURDER AND RESISTING ARREST" All Might says approaching me menacingly.As he is about to put the cuffs on I transform my arms into blasters which are too big for the cuffs to work on. I pull my ultimate ace excuse and teleport to my factory, only I and one other can get her unimpeded besides my Toys, and I have to let them in.