c h a p t e r 1

𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Hey my M&M's it's Emily and welcome back to my YouTube channel!" I shout as I throw M&M's in the air. "Today, we are going to be doing a PRANK on my best friend, Elliana." Hunter switches angles as I explain the prank. "I am going to be flirting with Elliana's ex-boyfriend, Jentzen." Piper comes outside interrupting our filming in the front yard. Hunter puts the camera down. "Piper, we're filming." He says. "Oops!" Piper says and then goes out front to wait for her food to come. I remembered we had ordered Chipotle about 30 minutes ago. I continue the prank/vlog. "That's right! We've been seeing all the edits, and we want to prove to you guys that there is really nothing going on between us two!" Piper had suggested this prank, and I agreed with it. And not going to lie, I've low-key been catching feelings for Jentzen lately. And this prank can tell me if he feels the same way. I was excited in a way, although I would have to tell him eventually that it was a prank for the video. "Food is here!" I hear Piper yell peaking over the gate. "Piperrrr!" Hunter says as he puts the camera down once more. "Sorry." Piper says and gets the food. "I'll cut it out later." Hunter nods to me. I finish my intro and we head inside to eat and begin the prank. After eating my Chipotle, we all decided we were going to get our swimsuits on and go in the hot tub before we all had to get dressed for a photo shoot. The girls and I all had matching lifeguard swimsuits, and the boys had their own as well. "Oh my God Em! You look so good in that bathing suit!" Piper exclaims. "I agree! Elliana says and then adds, "And it compliments all your curves." We all laugh. The boys yell at us to hurry up from outside Piper's room. "Coming!" Piper shouts. I really hope what Piper and Elliana said was true. I mean- doesn't everyone want to look good around someone they like?... or think they like? We want down the stairs, Hunter filming a montage for my vlog. "You guys can go get in the hot tub I think I'm going to get a snack first." Jentzen says and heads towards the pantry. This is the perfect time to start the prank. I then say, "Me too, I'm kind of hungry." Piper winks at me, in on the prank. Elliana ignores it with the slightest eye roll. "Hey Jentzen." I say entering the pantry as he searches for a snack he would like. "Hey." He says. "It's about time we get to finally be alone." I say.

@emilydobson 

@jentzenramirez

@jentzenramirez