c h a p t e r 3

Emily's POV

I sit by Jentzen in the hot tub, pretending to be listening to Elliana and Piper talk about whether they prefer press-ons or acrylics. I then remember I was doing a prank and needed to spice it up for the viewers a little bit.

A/N: Guysss this part gets a little *spicy* if ya know what I mean ;) If you want me to do more scenes like this add a comment thread here. :p

I was sitting on Jentzen's right, Piper on his left, who was next to Lev. "Hey Piper, can you hand me the sunscreen?" I ask and wink at Piper. Piper knows what I'm trying to do since she was in on the prank. "I'm actually really cold so no, sorry." She says and winks at me. "I'll get i-" Lev begins. Piper grabs his arm and says "Let Emily get it." Then Lev realizes it is a prank. It was go time. I hop on Jentzen's lap and reach over Piper and Lev to get the sunscreen. Jentzen starts getting super nervous. Lev and Jentzen were looking at each other, which was strange. And Elliana was just staring. I grab the sunscreen, moving around on Jentzen a little. "My mom is here to pick me up for dance." Elliana says and gets out of the hot tub awkwardly. No one responds as Elliana leaves, because everyone is focused on Jentzen and I. I start applying sunscreen as nothing ever happened as I feel something start to poke me. I thought it was Jentzen's knee so I just moved closer to his chest. It got worse. Oh my God- I think he's getting hard. I "accidentally" drop the sunscreen and pick it up. I get back on Jentzen's lap, grinding on him a little. I hear him moan a little and see Lev start to stare. I look at Jentzen and he starts to adjust his swimsuit band. I can tell he's trying to hide it. He gets up and I fall into the water. He takes my hand and helps me up. Then he says, I" have to go to the bathroom." And walks away with Lev. 

@emilydobson 

@jentzenramirez

@jentzenramirez