c h a p t e r 9

Ⓔⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⓐ'ⓢ ⓅⓄⓋ

TW-SELF HARM

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Ellie, I'm running to the store real quick to get some food for Sable and drop it off at Fayes'." My mom says. Sometimes I remember I gave my dog away. She would always curl up in my lap when I had a bad day and sit there for hours while I watched Breaking bad. "Okay." I said keeping it short and sweet. I go to my room. We had just moved in, and the only thing in my room so far was my dresser and bed. Everything looked so empty... I decided to unpack more things. I've been way behind because I've been hanging out with my friends more than unpacking lately- thank God my mom hasn't come in my room. After heading to my closet to pick a box to unpack, a box in the corner caught my eye. It said "Jelliana" with a heart and exclamation point. I forgot Jentzen and I made a memory box, and I don't know how it made the move across LA. Maybe my mom just thought I put random stuff in it to save space? Although I was still upset about the whole Emily and Jentzen thing, I thought I should look in the box and see what's inside. I saw a stuffed animal all torn up, a Valentine's day card, and our necklace we used to have 2 of but Jentzen lost his. My eyes swelled with tears as I remember all the memories we had together, the good and the bad. And he decided to throw them all away to just be with another girl, MY BEST FRIEND. I got a notification on my phone that Jentzen left Piper's house. (I had forgot to remove him from my life360 circle). I ignored it and instead of seeing where he was going, I went to my new favorite spot, the only place I can truly ignore the world and find peace. I felt so enraged. Then I remember all the things my brother did to me, everything I went through and thought to myself; "Is this even worth it anymore?" I step forward towards the 15 foot ledge and looked down. Surely I would not survive. I closed my eyes and put my phone down by the hot tub. My mom could have it. She always wanted a newer phone like mine. I was about to jump when someone called "Elliana stop!!!" 

ellianawalmsley_

ellianawalmsley_