c h a p t e r 7

💛☮ ᗴ𝐋l丨AภÃ'ˢ ק𝔬𝕧 🐻☠

"Hey Ellie, can I talk to you?" Emily asks me. "Of course!" I say. The girls have been acting strangely since earlier this morning when we filmed the hot tub video. I had just gotten back from dance, when Piper invited me over for an emergency girls meeting. "Hey guys, what's up?" Emily looks nervous. No one says anything. "Em?" I ask. Emily lifts her head. "Yea?" She says questioning her anwer. "You guys called an egm...?" I stated in question form. Piper elbows Emily. "I uh- have something to tell you Ellie..." She trails off. "Oh no did you get another fake tattoo?" I giggle. "No." She says. We all laugh and then Emily's face gets serious. "OK look, I'm not going to sugarcoat this at all." She sighs and takes a deep breath. "Jentzen and I-" She pauses and looks out the window. "Are dating." She finishes her sentence. I start laughing hysterically and look around for the cameras. "Gosh Emily this was a hilarious prank!" I say rolling on the floor. I yell for Hunter to come out of his hiding spot with a camera. Except he doesn't and the girls don't yell "IT'S A PRANK!!!". Instead, they looked at me as if I was insane. Then it starts to settle in that it might not be a prank after all. "Wait... are you for real?" I ask. The girls nod. "Oh my gosh that's so cute!" I jump up and down with the girls in a group hug around Emily. Little did they know how hurt I was. Jentzen and I had only broken up about a month ago. How could he already have moved on in this short of time, and with my best friend. Emily pulls out of the hug. "Wait so you're okay with it?" Em asks. "Of course I am!" I lie. I was so hurt. Everyone goes back into the hug as a tear rolls down my cheek and onto the floor. 

@ellianawalmsley_  

@emilydobson