CHAPTER 05

Elysia's POV

Our last month at Dursley's wasn't so bad, but that doesn't change the fact I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

"Er... Uncle Vernon, we need to be at King's Cross tomorrow to go to Hogwarts," Harry asked, "Can give us a lift?

Grunt.

'Well, we'll take that as a yes...'

On 1 September, both of us woke up at five o'clock; Our things had already been packed but we were too nervous to go back to sleep. So we stay up rechecking our things. After all, we know the Dursley won't send anything to Hogwarts if we forgot them.

An hour before our train departure, we were already dressed and waiting in the living room.

Later, the Dursley drooped us at the station and laughed at us as we searched for Platform 9¾. Even the guard told us we wasted his time by asking him where it is.

'Please tell me it's really not a prank...'

We looked around for some time until we saw a woman, daughter, and four boys walking by, pushing a lot of carts.

"It's the same year after year," She said, "Always packed with Muggles, of course."

"Muggles?" Harry looked at me, "They must go to Hogwarts too."

"Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way!" She walked a little faster and stop between two barriers.

"Come, let's ask her!" I walked towards the red-haired woman.

"All right, Percy, you first." She said and a tall boy came forward and ran towards a brick wall.

Amazingly, he disappeared right into it.

'...Okay, that's weird.'

"Fred, you next," the mother told one of a redhead who happened to be twins.

"His not Fred, I am!" He voiced.

"Honestly, woman, call yourself our mother?" His twin said.

"Aw, sorry, George."

"I only joking, I'm Fred." He grinned before running into the brick wall and then followed who I suppose, George.

"Excuse us," Harry called.

"Well, hullo, dear," The woman smiled at us. "First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new too," She said while pointing at her son.

Ron was a tall, thin and gangling boy with freckles, big hands and feet and a long nose.

"Hey," I waved at them. "Oh, and yes... This is our first time."

"Can you tell us... erm..." Harry glanced at the wall.

"How to get to the station?" The mother helped him finish the question.

We nodded.

"Not to worry, all you two have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten," She said. "Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, they very important.

'Ain't that sound safe...'

"Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous," She smiled sweetly, "Go on, go now before Ron."

"I'll go first," Harry said.

"Okay," I replied as Harry run through the barrier like the mother told us. After he disappeared into the wall, I took a deep breath and did the same.