CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Elysia and Draco were waiting for Harry, Ron and Hermione in front of the locked door on the third floor.

"I am pretty surprised that we didn't get caught by Filch," Draco said, sighing.

"Me too..." Elysia responded, looking around for Mr. Filch or Mrs. Norris.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" The two Slytherins jumped when they heard Hermione's voice but didn't see her anywhere.

"Sorry," Ron apologized as he removed the Invisibility Cloak from the three of them.

"Finally... You force me to be here and then make me wait for you. Ridiculous," Draco rolled his eyes and turned towards the door; "Alohomora."

The five of them entered the chamber and found Fluffy asleep.

"Wait a minute... He's sleeping," Ron said.

"Thank you, Mister Obvious," Elysia giggled, talking to herself after that; "I finally can say that to someone else besides Harry."

"Look," Harry pointed to a harp that was playing by itself. "Snape's already been here. He put a spell on the harp...!"

"Ugh! It got horrible breath!" Ron complained.

"Come on, you lot... We have to move its paw," Draco stepped forward to push away Fluffy's paw from the trapdoor.

"What?!" Ron yelled and Elysia put her hand over his mouth to keep him shut.

"Come on," Harry said, pushing Fluffy's paw with Draco. Elysia, Ron and Hermione followed and successfully moved it without waking Fluffy up. Harry took a deep breath; "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out..."

"Erm, guys..." Elysia gulped. "Does it seem a little bit... quiet?"

"The harp...! It stopped playing," Hermione looked at the harp and realized it had stopped playing.

"Ew! Yuck! Ugh..." Drool came down on Ron's shoulder, gagging out of disgust.

They slowly looked up to see that Fluffy already woke up.

"Jump! Go! " Harry yelled, taking his sister's hand and jumping down the trapdoor. The others jumped, screaming at the top of their lungs.

They landed with a loud 'TUT'. It was a hard fall but not as hard as they thought it would be.

"Whoa...! Lucky this plant thing is here, really," Ron sighed in relief. But then, the plant began to move towards them and tied them up. They took a sharp breath in, starting to panic.

"Stop moving!" Hermione ordered them. "I know what this is... It's Devil's Snare!"

"Oh, I'm so glad we know what it's called, that's a great help," Ron groaned, moving around which made the plant curl close to him. He leaned back, trying to stop the plant from curling around his neck. 

"Shut up, I'm trying to remember how to kill it!" Hermione said.

"Yeah, shut up, Weasley," Draco snarled. "I think I can remember something!"

"Well, try to remember it faster!" Elysia huffed, glaring at the plant.

"Yes, hurry up, I can't breathe!" Harry gasped, wrestling with it as it curled around his chest.

"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare... what did Professor Sprout say?" Hermione looked around the dark room, hoping that she could remember about it. "It likes the dark and the damp..."

"We can cast a light charm--"

"Or light a fire!" Harry choked.

"Yes! Of course... but there's no wood!" Hermione sighed angrily, wringing her hands. Elysia stopped struggling for a while to look at Hermoine. She and Draco had a similar look on their faces; It was like telling her 'Are you for real?'