CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Elysia was walking with Hermione to Gryffindor's common room when they found Harry with Ron.

They were walking through the stairs as the handle started moving;

"What's happening?" Harry asked.

"Staircase changes, remember?" Elysia said in unison with Hermione.

Four of them end up in front of a door on the third floor. Harry suggested they to enter the door to find another way to their dormitory. He opened in and we saw a desert corridor.

"Has anybody feel like you shouldn't be here?" Ron asked.

"We're not supposed to be here," Hermione replied.

"This is the third-floor corridor, it's forbidden..." I gulped.

"Let's go," Harry said. He stopped on this track when he saw Mrs Norris and she start meowing, "Run!"

The four of them ran through the hall and found another door.

"It's locked!" Harry groaned frustratedly, trying to open the door.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione snarled. She grabbed her wand and tapped the lock, "Alohomora!"

The lock clicked and the door swung open. They piled through it, shut it quickly.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked, panting.

"Standard book of spells, chapter seven," Hermione said. She pressed her ears against the door, "Filch gone."

"He must think this door was locked," Elysia said.

"It was locked," Hermione replied.

"And for good reason..." Harry spoke.

The three of them turned around and saw a giant three-headed dog.

"Oh no..." Elysia took a sharp breath.

Not even a second later, it woke up. All three dogs start to growl at the four of them as soon as they see them.

The eleven-year-olds screamed on top of their lung and rushed back to the door. Fortunately, the three-headed dog failed to catch them. They pushed the door shut and lock it.

Not wasting any time there, all of them ran away. They stopped, panting a few feet in front of the Fat Lady.

"Bloody hell!" Ron hissed, "What are they thinking they're doing? Keeping something like that locked up in a school?!"

"You don't use your eyes, do you?" Elysia snapped.

"Yeah, didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione back her up.

"I wasn't looking at its feet!" Ron rolled her eyes. "I was a bit preoccupied with its heads, in case you two didn't notice, there were three!"

"It was standing on a trap door," Elysia calmly said. "It means the dog wasn't there by accident."

"It's guarding something" Hermione continued.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Hermione answered. "Now, of you two done mind, I'm going to bed." She walked closet to the Fat Lady.
"Before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled."

"She needs to sort out their priorities," Ron said.

Elysia sighed. "I'll leave now. See you guys tomorrow."

"Goodnight," Harry wishes and waved at her.

[469 words]