CHAPTER 07

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Slytherin's First-year! First-year!!" A tall boy with black hair and a pair of blue eyes called us. "Follow me! I will guide you to the Slytherin Dungeon," He said as we followed him.

There is a door on the right side of the Entrance Hall and behind it was a set of stone steps that descend deep into the dungeons. The Slytherins arrived at a portrait of a beautiful lady who is in an emerald green dress with a snake on her lap.

"This is Lady Serpent'." The black-haired boy introduced, "You have to give her the password to get inside the common room. It is Pure-blood'. Get it?"

"Yes." They answered in unison.

The portrait of Lady Serpent swung open and they made their way inside the dungeon. The dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. The common room has lots of low-backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas, skulls, and dark wood cupboards.

It was decorated with tapestries featuring the adventures of famous Medieval Slytherins. It has quite a grand atmosphere, but also a cold one.

"My name is Noah Rune; Fifth-year. Your Slytherin Prefects," He stated. "The boys' dormitory is on the left and girls' on the right. Your belongings have already been placed in your room. Go prepare your stuff for tomorrow, then, off to bed!"

All of the first-years began walking toward the notice board to see their room, and then, Rune called out; "Before I forget... DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tell other houses our password."

'Man, I'll never mess with him... He's scary.' Elysia gulped. She quickly searched for her name on the board and made her way to the assigned room.

Later, she found my trunk in a room with three girls inside.

"Excuse me," She said to make all the girls have their attention on her.

"Elysia Potter!!" Their faces glowed as they made their way toward her.

"Well.. yes... Hello!" She replied awkwardly.

"My name is Laura Langley." A girl introduced herself with a sweet smile. She has straight blonde hair and shiny black eyes.

Another girl with brown hair colour and eyes told me her name with a bright little smile, "Caitlyn Curran."

"Hello, there!" A black-haired girl waved at her; "I'm Pansy Parkinson!" She extended her hand for a handshake.

"Hi," Elysia smiled, shaking her hand. "Elysia Potter. A pleasure to meet you all."

"Oh, no no! It's OUR pleasure to meet YOU!" Caitlyn giggled.

"Um, thanks?" Elysia scratched her nape. "W-Well, better start packing, right?"

"Right! Right!" They nodded and went back to packing their stuff.

After they unpack. Thye set their uniforms ready for their first day tomorrow.

"Goodnight!" Caitlyn wished. She passed out in a matter of seconds.

"Night..." Pansy pulled her blanket and covered her face. Laura also effortlessly fell asleep.

But Elysia, couldn't. She was nervous. Very nervous!

'New life... new friends... new place...' She hugged her knees. 'Everything's unknown to me... What if I can't fit in? What if no one likes me?'

And with that, she spent the night barely sleeping.

"Wake up, Pansy!" Caitlyn yelled, shaking the girl's body.