3.lifes part 2

JK 's pov

 No NO how can you do that huh HOW CAN YOU  !!!! the guy infront of me started begging getting on his kness

Man : please please i will try again please i am sorry to ruin your work please ...AHHH

before he could speak further my man take him away from my site i have a very short temp and loosed it again i am sooo much angry that i got up and started my car that man ruin my plan of getting money from one of our people i stood infornt of my favourate club and smirked eveil i used to spend time with girls here when i am angry i got in the manager bowed and he said 

Manager: welcome sir ... let me show you come sir 

as i entered every girl looked at me and started to clingy on me and i liked being mafias son and going to be next mafia leader i sooo much fun when i am work doing the mafia stuff i am very possive of my work i need everything perfect.... but then also i coudn't find my type of girl ...as i got my vip room i told to manger to let them in who?? strippers yess i liked to take my stress and angryness like that by doing IT sooo yeah... [ matured content read it on your own risk ] 

as i was drinking my alcohol 1 girl came in 

Jk : start the show babygirl *smirked*

girl : yeah .... then she started to dance se*cly and i was surperised by her curves and body i want it 

Jk : can you held me ?? i asked 

girl : show soo i can decied ...

Jk : then give me lap dance baby.....

girl : sure daddy 

as she came and sat on my lap cause i was sitting with my legs open she started to give lap dance which i loved the after sometimes i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer said " let me give you a award for it babygirl " and kiss her then put  her on my lap again  making her legs hugged my waist and started to remove her clothes and i saw her bo*bs which pumped out when i ripped her dress and then whisper " let's see if you can held me " she said " okay daddy " again i said seeing her confidence " think again you might be dead " " ohh come on i have a capacity to held anybody ""but not me baby i am different " and i started to massage her bo8bs as she jump on my lap that made more needy as she moaned i pumped hard and then made my way to her clit i rubbed her clit she moaned out loud " liking it babygirl " " yeahhh,.......ahhhh " i stared to do it fast and then puhsed my two fingers in her fingering her " yeah ......alhhhhhhhh da-daddy ahhh ""yeah baby come fast come " and started to pump fast and fast she scremed "AHHHHHHH.... AHH SLOW DOWN AHH " " i already told you " i smirked as she cumed then i toke out my fingers and said " ride me babygirl " she taking breath said " ahhhh wait " " i can't wait baby" and i puhsed my member in her she was sitting on my lap then i put my hands around her waist and said " fast baby come on i said COME ON " and she  stared to ride me i moaned loud " AHHH you are soo tight ahhh "" ahhhh wait please l-let me b-breath " she said but i can't sooo i thursted in her in faster and deeper i growl " ARGHHHHH ARRRGHHHH " she screamed " AAAAHHHHHHHH SLOW DOWN PLEASE AHHHH AHHHH "   i cummed in her and she also then i pulled it out i was breathing heavily and she too " sl8t do a mouth job to me "i said sl8t cause she is not good at all i got annoyed " no no i don't have energy ahhh please " i get angry and grab her put her on her kness and enter in her mouth " ahhhh ahhh arhhhh su8k it ahhh " i gagged her and then cumm8d in her mouth  .. as i released in  her she chocked and drop all the liquid of mine i got angry but at the same time i sat back as i wear my pants and pulled her hair and said " ohh unlucky shit you don't have to do that it was perisous thing but it's okay my wife won't hesiate to drink it huh slut " i stand up " clean up these mess  " i said to a guard who at the enterce of the vip room and walked out like nothing happen.... 

well this is my life .. being mafia is hard but good at the same time i got in my car and got home !

[what about the wife mr jk stay tuned for to know ]     i am sorry for the spelling mistakes i know it too much but i am still learning ... I have written first ever smut please ...... Ahh i am shy ! )