24 ....Dr Jin

They were in the car .......jk was controlling his tears ......as he was soo worried about her .....Jin was in the passenger sit ...was also worried but confused at the same time .......he never saw jk crying .......Jin decide to break the deadly sliencs as jk was breaking the signals.......

Jin : what happen drive slow ....

Jk : ..........

Jin : tell me jk what happen ( looking at him )

Jk : y-y/n ........( He stop the car as his mansion came .......he ran inside )

Jin followed him blindly ......

Jk ran upwards to his bedroom ....

Jk 's pov

Y/n y/n .......as i entered the room all the maids and some bodyguards were there in the room .......

They saw me as i made my way in between them just to see y/n had a knife in her hand and other hand under it as she was going to cut her wirst .....

Jk : Y/NNNNN

I stouted and ran to her but stopped ...

Y/n : ( pointing the knife towards him ) d-don't c-ome n-ear ......i-i ....( She started crying loudly )

I was about to handle her .....but then i saw her eyes .....her eyes was closed .....

She is dreaming ? I didn't care much ...i just have to save her .....

I got near and got the knife from her hand and throw it down ....my heart was going crazy at the fact that she was attemding suicide .......i was broke seeing her cry .......

I hugged her....she was just crying hugging her knees......

I  calmed her down ........she was shivering so much badly ........my tears rolled down finally ....... seeing her in this condition was beyond my imagination ....her half body was on my chest .......i caressed her hair .....

Jk : p-please calm down y/n ....no one is going to kill you ......i-i am here see your kookie see ...

Y/n : n-no t-they a-are g-going t-to k-kill m-mee * crying *

Jk : no one is gonna to kill you .... sleep now baby ......sleep .....

I made her sleep and she sleep in my arms ...hugging me tightly .... more tears rolled down ........i never expected to see her like this .....if i was not at the right time ...i have lost her forever ....i wipped my tears and looked towards the maids and bodyguards and in between them was Jin hyung .......

Jk : thank you all of you ......you may leave ......

The bodyguards and maids leaved nodding ......Jin hyung closed the door ......

Jin pov ..

As soon i turned back closing the door i saw him crying while hugging her and his face was in her neck ........

Jin : jaykeyyy

Jk : *sniff* i never thought this would happen hyung ......*crying *

I sat on the bed with him .......he had his y/n on his lap ..and was hugging her ..he wiped the tears and as i spoke

Jin : you wanna talk about somthing ...

Jk : yess i wanna talk about her only .....

Jin : what ?

Jk : she is having nightmares from 3 months .......

Jin : .......

Jk : she always screamed , cry and say ' they g-gonna k-kill me ' ...* Started crying *

Jin was shocked he never seen jk cry .....his heart ache .....

Jin : don't worry jk i am here *patting jk's back *

Jk : please help me i can't see her like this ! ....

Jin : don't worry .... let's take her to my clinic i will examine her .......hmmm don't worry i will try my best to heal my sister-in-law .....

Jk look towards me and smiled i smiled back .....he said thank you and we get up to our clinic ....

On the way he told me everything .....how they met , how the wedding happen , how his anger issue healed , how her nightmares started .....all the way he was holding back her tears ........i can say he was soo worried about her ......

Time passed ~~

Jk pov ....

I was sitting beside the bed on which y/n sleeping i was carsseing her hands ... ' baby don't worry i am here ' ......Jin hyung came with some papers in his hands maybe reports .....

He take me to the his table .....we sat he sat across me .....

Jin : all the reports are normal.....nothing is be worry

I sighed in relief .....

Jin :but ......she can be in depression ...or may be pass by anxiety ....can you tell me about her past ? Do you know it ?

( Hiii guys !!! Thank youuu sooo much for the viewssss !!!! Thank you soo much ........i love you damn much ......

Borahae 💜
Saranghae 💜 )