28 the hidden truth 3 ..

Jk pov...

Before Jin hyung came she fainted ...

My tears started to flow ... I was soo much worried ... How and why this happen ? ...

I was still confused .. she was in my hands ..i looked up my parents were horrified ... She fainted because they came ? .. how ? ..

Then we heard a knock on the door .. and Jin hyung rushed in .. .. he breathed heavily ...

Jin : huh !.. jungkook

Jk : Jin hyung ! .. * crying *

Author pov

Jin's eyes found y/n on jk's lap .... He got worried ..

Jungkook : Jin hyung ! Y-y/n

Jk cried and cried more ...

Jin : first of all please calm down .. jungkook-ah ! ..

He patted jk's head ..

Jk : what ? C-calm down ... You are seeing y/n she fainted ! ..

Jin : she fainted because she had a panick attack ... Noting else .. 

Jk : it's normal ? ..

Jin : as per her condition .. it is normal ..... But how did it happen ! ..

Jk got slient then spoke in low tone ..

Jk : she was fine .. but after seeing mom and dad .. she fainted ..

Jin looked at jk's parents ! ....then at jk ..

Jin : you met her parents ?

Jungkook : yess ..

Jin : did they told something ..?

Jungkook said while griiting his teeth : no they didn't ! ..

Jin frowned ! ...

Jk's parents who still is confused .. spoke confusly ..

Jk's dad : what is something they didn't told you ? ....

Jk signed ..

Jk : y/n .. as i said she was having nightmare were she used to scream and b-beg for help ... As i observed someone was beating her or can say abuse her .. that type she was behaving .... Jin hyung made an assumption as it was from her past .. she is getting affected now because of her past ..... I got to her parents as they should know about it .. but they didn't told me anything ....  But i am still getting that point in my mind that is saying that they are something y/n is afraid of ..!

Three of them .. Jin , jk's dad , and his mom Heard clearly ... But Jin then spoke ... Raising his eyebrows ..

Jin : y/n is afraid of her parents ? ..

Jk : yeah .. didn't you see the way her parents talk to me as i ask them about her past .. and she fainted Because of mom and dad ...... That literally makes sense that they , y/n's parents are suspicious ! .....

There were a slience in the room .. just y/n's snoring is Heard ....

Then suddenly jk's mom broke the silence ..

Jk 's mom : soo what we gonna do now .. like ?

Jk think hardly about it !

Jin : jungkook .. you still need to be clear about it ..... What if there is that doesn't what you think ... Someone might another then her parents would be there to ? ..

Jk thought about it very hardly .....

Jk's dad : yes .. Jin is right .. it might be not them but some another person you know or they know .. ?

Jk looked at his dad speaking ... But didn't said a word ... 

Jin sighed and Said : look jk ... First of all this is not gonna work with anger .. you seriously need to calm down .. and think about it clearly ! ... And secondly ......

Jk looked at Jin ..... Jin put his hand on jk's shoulder .. and caressed it .....

Jin : secondly y/n first !  .. you need to be with her .....

Jk looked at y/n .. she was sleeping peacefully .. he caressed her cheek and wiped her face ....

Jk : i am always there for her ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night ! ...

Jk was sitting on his bed with y/n on his lap ... She was still sleeping .. he was caressing her hair ... he was thinking deeply !

Jk pov ..

Is it really her parents .. or someone else ?

I need to find out ... But how ? ...

How how how ?? ...

If it's her parents then i have to talk with them ! ...  And if it's someone else then also .. i have to talk with them ...only ! .. so at the point . I have to talk with them ! ... Her parents !!! ..

Yeah yeah ! ...

Jk : yess .. now see Mr Kim how i make you spill it out ! ...

Evil smrik ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Hey guysss ! ... Sorry sooo damn much sorry ! ... Well anyways !
I was writing this while watching ipl ... Who is watching ipl
( GT vs RR ) i am big circket fan ! I really love to see and play cricket ! ..

😛😛😝😝

Well anyways !!
Thank you ! For waiting ! ..  as i said i post it on Sunday !  ...  You don't worry if i say then i will definitely do it. !!

Stay safe
Borahae 💜
Saranghae 💜 )