20 .after story

*thurst*

Y/n : ahhhhh jungkook ahhh s-stop

Jk : what did you said * thrust deeper*

Y/n : ahhh s-sorry

Y/n : " ahh d-daddy s-stop ahhh"

Jk : " aggrhh you have started it n-now ahhh i will end i-it ...Fuck!

After doing the 15 round jk layed beside y/n on the bed panting heavily.........they were doin it like almost 3 hours without stopping.....

Y/n was a verge of passing out but before she could ..jk got up clean the bed and wore a short and get to cupboard and pulled out a panty,a short , and large t-shirt ......

He made you wear it ...

Y/n : hm.....now come on sleep nahhh.....

Jk : yes baby wait a second ....

As he said he slide under the large t-shirt she was wearing . Y/n wide her eyes for a second but then she feel the warmth between them and  she hugged him and sleep .......
~

Days past like this
Y/n was sooo much happy ..... it's been six months now .......having a handsome yet caring husband was somethin else .......she loved him as he loved her ....both were soo much perfect for each other ........

( A/n : 😢😢😭😭i also want that kind of relationship !!!!! Please some one give me !! 😭😭😭 )

At night
Jk and y/n were watching a movie in there room while being in each other's embrace ...

Y/n : kookieee~ *she winned*

Jk : yess baby say....

Y/n : i am sleepyyy~~ * she pouted *

Jk : okay then let's sleep

He pulled the blanket and turn off the t.v ....he pulled her more closer and sleeped ...

At 3:00

Y/n : noo noo not that please help me please s-someone help mee

Jk got up suddenly and saw y/n all sweaty and shivering under him .....he got shocked ...

Y/n : h-help me someone ......t-tale me away ...

Jk : y-y/n * he was scared at the same time *

Jk : y-y/n get up .......it's okay i am here see ...get up y/nnn get y/n

Still she doesn't get up .......

Jk : y/n you are making me worried !!  * He shake her by her arms ...*

Jk pov

Tears where rolling down her chicks she was begging for to leave her but i Don't know whom she is saying .......i guess it's a nightmare

Jk also started to cry too.....he shake her to wake her up ........

Jk : y/n please get up baby please tell me what happen baby .....

As he said y/n suddenly stop and opened her eyes......she stare at him .....and hugged him immediately ....he hugged her back ....

Jk : w-what happen baby * said while caressing her hair *

Y/n : *sniff* t-they w-were g-going t-to k-kill m-me

Jk got shocked and hugged her back .....

After few minutes he looked down and saw her sleeping ........and sleep tooo

He didn't knew what happen just thinking of her safety .....he was also scared at the same time ........

( Hii everyone ! (・o・)......
Just wanna say thank you for the views !!! I can't please i am crying 😭 😭😭😭 taekyu soo much ...... !!!!!!  ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

Love yaa !! 💜💜

Suga's birthday is coming you alll !!! Yeahhhhhhh !!