19 After story

Days passed .....

Jk pov
"I am feeling sooo much better now ...thank you sooo much y/n..""it's okay jungkook i am your wife i need to take care of you ........no thank you and no sorry in husband,wife okay ? " "Hmm....."...
Thery were watching movie together in there home theatre ........
Jk had been soo much through get rid of his anger issues but as y/n was there he got better ....now it feels that jk had gotten rid of his anger issues .... everything is on line now ......

Y/n pov
I was in hands of jk and we were cuddling ....on the big sofa that much look like a bed too we had banklet on i was suggugling in his chest as i love to be in his embrace .....
Everything was perfect .....he got rid of his issues i was very happy through it happen ......ahhh it feels soo nice ....
"Ahh nice happy ending " y/n said while looking in jk's eyes as he was staring at her ......a long instence stare end up by kissing each other......."let's sleep baby " jk said after pulling out "ahh i Don't want tooo" she cutely pouted .....he chuckled ...as it became darker ....
He came near her ear as he bit it  " ahh " and lick it again and again "ahh jk stop " ....."what stop huh if you don't want to sleep then let's do it " ....he smirked......y/n huridly got up and ran to there bedroom "sorry i am sleepy " she stouted while running upstairs "ahh wait for me too"...he ran after her catching her but before he could she slide under the sheets .......

"Good night "y/n said as closed her eyes to sleep ....."ahh baby you can't do this to me ..." He whisper to himself as he locked the door and came inside ....
"AHHHHHH" he secramed as y/n woke but couldn't see anything cause light were off "j-jungkook where are you " ..."i-i am here ahhh it's hurts sooo much " "wait there i am coming " "yess please come i-its hurts i can't get up " ....y/n unknowingly got up from the bed and forward her hands to see if something there in her way ....( Well you can say sleep walking or something like that ) ......
Jk got chance as came near him he pulled y/n's leg as she fell down on him .......jk chuckled darkly ....as he smashed his lips again .......
Now y/n know alll this was a trap ....she didn't hesitate and kiss him back ......as jk bit her lips she l
Moan out and jk got his tongue tecnology and enter's her mouth ....as a hot kiss was shared between the room on the floor ....
Y/n got an idea as she was on top on him .....she suddenly started grinding on him ....as jk shocked ...he pulled out as a moan escape his mouth "ahh" she smriked in victory .....she sat on top of him sorry no him his friend i mean on his member and she also started moaning "ahh daddy".....he also moan as his member got hard ...y/n felt it as grinded faster as her clothed clit rubbed against his clothed member ....

( Hii guys i am back......so soo soo damn much sorry as i didn't updated soo much ...i am soo busy in school works and all...please understand....... it's soo soo fearking short chapter i know ...sorrwyy for that ...well HAPPY 800+views guys .....i lub you soo much my readers )
Borahae 💜💜💜💜
Saranghae 💜💜💜💜💜
(θ‿θ)
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
Seoul is going get concert... ಥ_ಥ.         ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽.......i can't-- help me .....+ Taehyung got recovered ....yeah party party yeah ...... let's wish Seoul concert go well too .....

Byee....have a nice day/night 💜💜