21 i don't know !

Jk pov

I open my eyes as sunrays hitting directly my face ......i looked down at y/n ....i she seems weak ? And have dark circles and dryed tears on her face ....i remember last night .....

Why she was saying that ? Is that a really nightmare ?? Ohh shit yeah ! I have abused her when i was in anger !! Shit shit shit !! Noo but she said they are going to kill her ? They ??

I looked down y/n suggugling in my chest and hugging my tightly.....she is damn cute and hot ...... let's don't think about last night .......

She opened her beautiful eyes....i was staring at her ...she was staring at me .....she pecked my lips and got up .......

Y/n: good morning kookie

Jk : good morning baby ... You slept well ? * I don't think but i should ask her ! What if she forget it ?*

Y/n : yeah i slept well ..you ?

Jk : me too * yes she forget about it ...thank God *
~~

Jk got to office and y/n at home everything seems fine ..

Y/n didn't remember of that dream or should say nightmare .....but something was not good with her....

Y/n pov ..

*This cold winds and this city huh !*
I am sitting here on the swing in our room that is in the bacolony .....

Flashback  [ lil y/n means little y/n ]

Lil y/n : n-noo m-mom p-please AHHHH s-so-rry!!

Mom : you ruin everything and now saying sorry ! Huh ! You deserve it bitch !

Lil y/n : * countinulsy shaking , shivering and scared and is crying badly *

Lil y/n's mom was beating her countinulsy by a stick because she got low marks ...

Dad : honey she is not going to listen like this....take this !

Handing her mom a metal rod which he burned it few minutes again .....the steel was red due to burning ....

Y/n screamed just by seeing the rod and was crying badly ....

Y/n : no no no no m-mom p-please no-no ......y-y/n i-is s-sorry aboAHHHHHHHHHHH

Her mom stick the rod to her leg !! Y/n stop them but they didn't ....as her mom keep the rod like that ......y/n was soo weak to handle she immediately passed out ...due to her skin of her leg burn !! ...

End of flashback

Tears kept rolling down her cheeks .....as the flashback of her childhood came to her mind........

Y/n :thank God  finally i don't have to bear that...but i was that much dirty and ugly that they never done any mercy on me ! *Crying*.......

She heard a door opening sound !! She immediately wipes her tears and turn around to only see.......a tried jk coming in ! Y/n immediately stood up and help him to take of his clothes and shoes........

Jk immediately saw the puffy eyes but was soo tried to speak soo he sat as y/n take of his shoes .....

Jk : y/n * in a low voice *

Y/n : yess say darling

She doesn't looks up as she knew jk saw her puffy eyes

Jk : look at me ....

Y/n finally gaves in and looks at him .....his eyes were soft too he was blankly stares at her

Jk : tell the truth ...did you cry ?

Y/n : n-no i didn't * she said in a low voice *

Jk : i said truth * in low but ordering voice *

Y/n sighs but didn't say anything !

Jk sighs and pulled her hand and make her sits on his lap ......he put his index finger to her chin and makes her look at him ......and then kisses her lips passionately ......y/n melts in it and kisses him back ......sometime after they pulled .....

Jk : why did you cry ...

Y/n : i-i i was missing you

Jk : soo you cryied ?

Y/n : *nervous * hehe yeah...

She didn't wanted jk to know her past soo she didn't tell him

( Hello everyone ! Taekyu !!!!!! Soooo much for 1.19 k views !!!  I really lob you !!! And thank you for waiting tooo !!!! I lob you soo much !!! Soo soo damn much !...i can't express the feeling of it !!!)

stay tune for more .....

Thank you :)
Love you 💜💜💜💜(。♡‿♡。)