Yellow Eye.

Ranboo awoke to a thump. He sat up on his cot at the foot of Technoblade's bed, glancing at the window. It was still night out, Ranboo guessed about 3 in the morning. Snow was falling softly outside, and the enderman hybrid could still see his breath in the air.

He pulled on his cloak and crept down the ladder, looking for the source of the thump.

The kitchen was dark, the only source of light the stars and a few dimming sparks in the hearth. He placed his hand against the window frame, wiping away the frost.

His breath caught in his throat.

A monster was outside, but not like any he had ever seen. It was covered, head to toe, in dark red feathers. It's eyes shone bright yellow as it scanned the cluster of unfinished houses, then at Techno's.

Ranboo backed up quickly as it glanced at the window, melting into the shadows.

And knocked over a large urn.

His hands flew to his mouth, crouching low and pressing into the corner. He hoped whatever was out there didn't hear him.

For a moment, only silence answered him. Ranboo lowered his hands, relieved-

Hands pressed against the window and yellow eyes peirced the dark room, darting this way and that.

Ranboo could feel a squeak moving up his throat, ready to pop out and give him away.

He tried to stop it to late.

SMASH!

The creature rammed through the glass, sending the shards everywhere as it flew into the room. Ranboo cried out as the glass cut his skin, blood now running down his stinging cheeks and arms. The monster's head whipped towards him.

Ranboo was paralyzed in fear as the creature crawled slowly across the floor, as if relishing the moment. It stood up as it reached the boy, towering menacingly over him. It raised its claws, the talons glistening in the moonlight, and brought them down-

"TECHNO!" Ranboo screamed.

An arrow peirced the monster's side, and it cried out in pain, staggering away from the boy. Niki jumped, tackling it to the ground and pinning its arms to the wood. Technoblade slid down the ladder, rushing to Niki's side and helping her hold the monster at bay.

"Are you alright?" he shouted over the screaming of the creature, and Niki nodded.

Technoblade waited for a moment, then shoved Niki out of the way and hoisted up the creature (who was quite small once you get over your fear) and walked to the ladder, disappearing into the basement. After a moment, he returned.

"It's locked up."

Ranboo let out a small whimper, and both adults looked his way.

"Oh, right," Niki said guiltily. She keeled at the boy’s level, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ranboo's insides felt like jelly as he huddled in the corner, too afraid to move. He relaxed a little as the woman's hand touched his arm, and he let out a slow, shaky breath.

"What happened Ranboo?" Technoblade asked sternly, and Niki glared at him.

"I- it's alright," Ranboo told the girl. "It was in t-the yard, a-and it noticed me."

"What should we do with it?" Niki asked Techno, who shook his head.

"We can't let it live, it'll escape soon enough."

"No!" Ranboo shouted, and Techno raised his eyebrow.

"I saw it's f-face," Ranboo said quietly. "The monster... the monster is Tommy."

This is a pretty short chapter, and the next few will be kind of short as well, sry.

Anyway, have any of you seen Studio Ghibli's Howl's Moving Castle? I got ideas about Tommy’s monster form from that. Here's some pics from the movie that I tweaked to look slightly like Toms.

 Here's some pics from the movie that I tweaked to look slightly like Toms

Ok bye! Cya next chapter! :]