Chapter 2: Long Face is Not Good for Beautiful People

Moriarty brothers with Sherlock Holmes are now the people in the living room, William who is still sipping his tea and waiting for Sherlock to say something about the revenge he wants, while Louis who went to the kitchen and prepared another cup of tea.

Sherlock who is still also waiting for William to ask him about something in the murder, and Albert who is also sipping his tea then started to break the silence in the living room.

"So Sherlock Holmes, a person who is a dignified man and praised by a lot of people with his wits, intelligence and unreachable knowledge seeking a revenge that will not bring him any good outcome and isn't logical way of thinking, why so?" Albert ask Sherlock making William look at Sherlock as both of them waits for the dark blue haired man to answer.

"Well yes, indeed this way of thinking isn't logical after all being led with emotions like anger, sadness and even hatred that I might have used for making decisions and not with the brain will make it non logical, but also Mrs. Hudson is one of the best person that I have met and Mary is very special to my best friend John Watson who is also got his heart broken for the murder that had happened so I think that's why Albert." Sherlock answered to Albert.

Albert close his eyes and nodded accepting Sherlock's answer. William on the other hand is thinking about something related to the murder that causes the detective to seek revenge, as he keeps on thinking making his self tired and showing a long face to the three man in the living room.

"Liam did you know that, Long face is not good for beautiful people..." Sherlock said to William, with Albert agreed on what did Sherlock said, while Louis who is concerned for his brother.

"Oh is that so" William said and immediately put a smile to reassure his two brothers and his client that his okay just doing some thinking. Hours have passed and Albert has to go to his work.

"Louis take care of Will, tell him that I already left for work." Albert said to Louis and also added.

"Be careful with Sherlock Holmes even though he's Will's client for now there might be something that he is plotting against Will or to all of us."

"Okay Albert ni san I got it I will protect William ni san at all cost" Louis said assuring that his brother can go to work without thinking anything that might happen and Albert left for his work.

A few more hours has passed, Sherlock and William has a non stop talk and discussing about who might be the possible killer and how could Sherlock could get his revenge to the murderer.

"The possible murderer here is Henry Wilson as you have stated and discovered that this Henry has been following Mrs. Hudson and Mary Watson for quite a while is that right?" William asked.

Sherlock nodded.

"And there is also a one possible thing that I've been thinking about and bothering me for a quite an hour now" William stated as he smiles and place his one finger below his chin.

"What could be it Liam?" Sherlock asked and smile as he looks intently to the blonde.

"There is no murder or crime that have happened at all Mr.Holmes, Mrs. Hudson and Mary is also quite doing well for now too, possibly that the newspaper has been customized printed will you believe it?" William stated making Sherlock laugh.

"Liam, Liam, Liam you really think outside the box aren't you, you really suit him well..." Sherlock stated.

"Suit him well? Maybe I'm the perfect fit for this person aren't I Mr. Holmes?" William said and also gives an intent look to Sherlock.

That has made Sherlock been captured by the blonde's beautiful face and eyes making Sherlock to clear his throat.

Ehem,

"If these two possible things can be true isn't it your job to help me get my revenge right Liam?" Sherlock said and winks at the blonde, which Louis has seen and ready to kill Sherlock but he hold his self down as he noticed his brother get flustered.

"My, my Mr. Holmes you are indeed correct, but it seems we have to continue this tomorrow since the sun is getting ready for its slumber so did my eyes well" William said while stretching his back.

Louis who now entered the living room "I think that's it for today since my brother is already tired" Louis stated while pulling Sherlock away from his brother, who is starting to doze off in the couch.

"Thanks for today Liam, lets do this again tomorrow" Sherlock said as loudly as he could so the blonde could still hear him, the blonde just hummed and slightly nod making Sherlock smiled as being pulled to the door of the mansion.

"Thank you for today Louis and for the tea too" Sherlock said while holding back his irritation for Louis.

"You're welcome now if you may please leave..." Louis stated.

"Fine fine no need to push me away" Sherlock said and proceed to exit the mansion.

Louis went back inside to go to his sleeping brother and wait for Albert to come home. Sherlock who is now on his way back to his appartment and started to question himself inside his head.

"Liam is he really the lord of crime? As he said he doesn't suit him well but it perfectly fits him is that what he meant? This is getting interesting I can't wait to catch you Liam and discover more of your secrets thanks for the help of Mrs. Hudson, Mary, John and Lestrade that I was able to create this unexisting crime that makes me closer to William and catch him if he's really the lord of crime.

As Sherlock open his door there is a letter in front which he knows who may the letter might come from his friend John Watson...

Dear Sherlock Holmes,

          I've just written this letter to let you know that Mrs. Hudson is having a lot of great time with Mary, Emily and Lucas thanks for this vacation tickets Sherlock that me and Mary can have time spent together and I hope that you are doing well there in London, let me know if you have discover something about that Moriarty person you talked to okay? Anyways take care of the apartment Mrs. Hudson tell me to tell you well have a great time there Sherlock have fun with those mysteries and cases while we got some real fun here too..."

                                      Your Dear Friend, John Watson

Sherlock puts the letter down after reading it and chuckles when he know that Mrs. Hudson and others is having fun with their vacation. Sooner he remember something about William.

"Liam seems weak, fragile and definetely not okay is there any chance that he has a health condition? I would like to know more about you Liam Im looking forward for tomorrow.." as Sherlock said to his head close his eyes and falls asleep.

Back to the mansion Albert have arrived from his work seeing the sleeping William in the couch that made him smile and Louis that approach him and said.

"Welcome back Albert ni san" Albert smiles at Louis and ask him if anything weird happened or suspicious about Sherlock, Louis didn't say anything but just as Sherlock winking on William, Albert laugh loudly causing William to wake up from his sleep.

"I apologize on distracting your sleep Will" Albert said to William.

"Its okay brother I will just continue my slumber at my room" William said while still sleepy.

"Okay Will but aren't you going to eat dinner?"
Albert asked William.

"Im not hungry at all go have the dinner without me brother and Louis."
William stated to the both of them.

"Do you want me to bring food to you later ni san?" Louis offered which got declined by William and proceed on sleeping on his room.

"Our Will is indeed beautiful even some man might have fallen for his beauty" Albert said which Louis who truly agree with Albert and went to eat dinner.