Chapter 6: The Unconscious Blonde

Its not been a whole day since William fall into a coma but all of the people inside the mansion is really worried. Louis decided not to leave his brother side anymore, and it is almost afternoon when Albert and Sherlock got back from discussing some private and important things, they both went straight to William's room where everyone is there. Moran leaning his back against the door with face looking down at the floor, Fred beside Louis, as for Jack he's the one managing the mansion for now, while James giving moral support to Moran that has been really affected for what had happened to William. Sherlock and Albert is now in the room, the dark blue haired man immediately approach the sleeping blonde kissing his forehead and hands making all people on the room gaze their eyes to Sherlock.

"Is there is something that we didn't know about Albert ni san?" Louis ask as he saw what Sherlock did.

"Not at all Louis dear" Albert replied and smile to Louis.

Sherlock begin to carefully remove the bandages on William's hands.

"It is really from the roses, Liam how can you be so careless?" Sherlock said while small tears form in his eyes.

"Roses?" Louis ask Sherlock and Albert.

"It is Luke, Louis" Albert replied to Louis.

"Luke? The one who is insanely obsessed with ni san and almost injured my head?!" Louis in a shocked manner asking Albert.

Albert nodded as a reply.

"Why Luke of all means..." Louis said with a very low voice.

"Who is this Luke?" Moran, James and also Fred asked.

"To keep this short Luke a long white haired man, a childhood friend of both Will and Louis and has a obsession with roses and William, because for what had happened in the past Will and Louis got into a deep trauma because of Luke. Luke is a kind of guy that will not stop until he get what he wants, he treat Will like something he owned and even said that he would kill William if he won't love him back." Albert stated as he put his arm to Louis shoulders.

"Will, will be fine Louis let's just stay here for him and wait for him to wake up from his deep slumber is that okay?" Albert said and ask the blonde with glasses.

"Yes Albert ni san, but don't you have work to do?" Louis said as he release a sigh and asked.

"No, I took a week break on my work Will is way more important than my work anyways" Albert answered Louis while smiling a bit then he looks back at Sherlock.

"Sherlock do you wish to stay in the mansion just for this moment?" Albert asked which made Sherlock to turn his head on Albert's direction.

"Yes, I would like to stay here until Liam recover from his coma" Sherlock replied.

"Wait, wait, wait Sherlock is going to stay here Albert?" Moran ask and he added.

"Can we stay here too, to add more security for William?" Albert let out a sigh.

"Fine all of you can stay, Jack can you prepare and open the guests rooms?" Albert said and asked to Jack which Jack immediately followed Albert's order.

"I have to go back at the apartment to get my things, I'll be right back" Sherlock said while carefully returning the bandages on William's hands.

"I see, well then you should hurry before the dark night falls awaits you Sherlock" Sherlock nodded and bid his quick farewell to the blonde.

"I'll be right back Liam, I'm going to stay by your side from now own, please take all the time you needed to rest" Sherlock said to his head and proceed to exit the mansion.