Chapter 12: Just For This Special Day

"It's finally the day that I hated the most, being born in this world that is full of bad, evil and ruthless people, this hatred has never went away since I was little" William said to himself as he got back from his room after getting a mail specially directed to him.

"I had become very weak and dependent these past few weeks, but I won't let this condition and feelings of mine be the obstacle to fulfill my plans and ambition for this country. I can see that I need to accomplish this plan of mine much sooner, I can't die yet without the people acknowledging me as the most evil person or the devil itself in this accursed world. Sherlock Holmes from the moment that you've made a step into the mansion, you already suspected me as the Lord of Crime, I had given you a few hints and I know that you can see those hints too but it's not strong enough for you to conclude me as the Lord of Crime. So for this day special day I'll give you a gift all the plans, schemes, and the entire identity of the Lord of Crime...Before this day reach its end you'll come to my room and see all of these papers, documents, and blueprints strong enough for you to arrest me, and to answer some questions inside your head. Also about that thing of you falling in love or if you've really fallen in love with me, I can't accept that love or that feeling Sherlock, I need to be the devil that no one should ever love or accept. I plan all of this since the beginning and it will end the way I planned it." William stated as he locked his room then went downstairs to the living room.

"This health condition of mine is truly getting worst as the pain becomes unbearable, but thinking of it I'll just need to last for at least two or three days then all of this pain will finally end. That's why I need to be very careful now and don't let any signs of pain show or paint in my face" William stated as he let out a deep sigh while referring to the content of the mail with an envelope inside he had received earlier, as he sits at the couch then picked up the newspaper laying on the table in the living room.

Louis who always wakes up very early was surprised to see his brother woke up and went downstairs before him "You're quite very early today William ni san" Louis said then smiled at his brother.

"Good morning Louis and yes it seems that I have woke up a little early today" William stated then smiled back at Louis.

"Do you want to drink a tea now ni san?" Louis asked to William, who was reading a newspaper.

"That would be great Louis, drinking a tea this early morning is always perfect" William respond at Louis.

"William ni san is very lively this morning I can't even trace on his face that he just woke up from a coma two days ago, I'm quite not sure if I should be happy or be bothered especially today is ni san's birthday I shouldn't make any suspicious move" Louis said to himself while making a tea for William.

"Louis my dear brother if you're thinking about not making any suspicious move this morning well it's too bad Louis, you've already acted suspicious without you greeting me a happy birthday even before the sun rose up on the first day of April for these past 23 years. I already know about the surprise birthday celebration for my birthday that you, Albert and the others have prepared yesterday but I don't want to ruin all of your efforts, besides from knowing the venue of this celebration which is very perfect and near for my plan before this day ends" William stated to himself as he continued reading the newspaper.

Albert who's on his way to check William in his room but as he arrived at William's room the door seems to be locked which leads Albert to go downstairs and ask Louis, when he got to the living room there he sees the blonde sitting in the couch while reading a newspaper like his usual self.

"Good morning brother" William greeted Albert with an enthusiastic tone while his face looks very lively and not pale as white anymore.

Albert was surprised as he greeted William back "Good morning too Will, you've woken up quite early perhaps you have any plans for this day?" Albert asked as he smiled at William.