Chapter 13: Celebration Comes with Blood and Roses

!!!WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD AND KILLINGS

————————————————————————

Albert, Louis, James, Moran, and Jack arrived at the grand hotel before the sun totally set, they begin to check everything. Moran and Jack who's been tasked to check for the security of the area which is doing pretty good already, as for James who checked the venues' decoration seeing that nothing is wrong and everything is in place which means that the venue is doing pretty good too. Meanwhile, Albert followed by Louis went to the kitchen then checked for the food and wines which is also doing pretty great. The party will begin at half-past six and it's currently ten minutes past six when the guests started to arrive slowly filling up the venue. Albert and Louis started to talk and entertain the guests in the venue until Louis noticed a familiar figure of a man with two ladies beside him, who he believed that man is John H. Watson the detective's dear friend. Albert who also takes a look at where his youngest brother is looking and there he sees the former doctor and Sherlock's friend John.

"Louis let's greet them" Albert said to Louis, as for Louis who replied with a nod then followed Albert who's on his way to John's direction.

"I'm glad you've made it Mr.Watson" Albert stated to the John.

"Thank you for the invitation Albert and we're glad to be here" John replied as he smiled with Mary's arms is tuck on his and Mrs.Hudson who's beside him.

"If I'm not mistaken these two beautiful ladies beside you are Mrs.Hudson and your wife Mary" stated by Albert as he smiled back at John.

"Yes, Albert and Louis this is Mrs.Hudson our landlady" John stated as he pointed and introduces Mrs.Hudson to the two brothers.

"It's a pleasure meeting you both Albert sama and Louis sama" Mrs.Hudson stated to both Albert and Louis.

"Pleasure is all ours too Mrs.Hudson, and also please no need for that formality you can address us without being followed with sama" Louis stated to Mrs.Hudson.

"Oh it was almost the same thing William had said yesterday" Mrs.Hudson stated.

"You already met William ni san Mrs.Hudson?" asked by Louis.

"Yes I met William yesterday when he's out with Sherlock for their dat-" Mrs.Hudson stated but immediately got interrupted by John.

"Haha right, William and Sherlock did went to the apartment yesterday" John stated nervously as he noticed how Louis was about to react when Mrs.Hudson almost said the word date, after that John also introduces his beautiful wife Mary. A couple of minutes has passed and the time is almost at half-past six in the evening.

"Mr.John, Mary and Mrs.Hudson please excuse us, I hope you three will have a good time at the party" Albert stated as he smiled to the three then also left, as for Louis who already left and went to James' direction.

"Where are they?" Louis asked James in panic.

"Calm down there Louis I'm sure they're almost here" James answered to Louis as for Albert who's now standing beside Louis, after a few minutes their eyes straightly went to the entrance where they can see Fred finally arrived. Albert, Louis and James went to Fred's direction.

"Where's Will and Sherlock?" Albert asked to Fred.

"They are still in the carriage having an argument Albert sama, because William sama doesn't trust Sherlock san to put the blindfold in his eyes" Fred stated while rubbing his forehead with his palm.

"You should have done it instead Fred" Louis stated as he let out a sigh.

"Did something happen to the both of them before you three left the mansion?" James asked which made Fred nodded very fast with his face a bit flustered, but suddenly they can see the figure of Sherlock walking the blindfolded blonde in the venue.